Halloween Costume Competition

Every year we dress up for Halloween at the USCCA Headquarters! This year we’re having an official competition for costumes.

For those new to carrying, a costume can make it really hard to get to your firearm, please be sure to keep that in mind when you’re choosing your costume.

What is the best concealed carry-friendly costume? Here’s your chance to show everyone!

Enter the Concealed Carry Community Costume Competition :jack_o_lantern:

This is not an official contest, this is a competition - anyone can participate by posting a picture of themselves wearing a Halloween costume. No purchase necessary.

A USCCA Staff member will narrow it down to the top 5 best costumes by Midnight October 31st and the winner will be determined by a Community participant vote on this thread the following week. The winner will be sent a free t-shirt for winning the competition.

Enter today!!

4 Likes

I was able to get an official Community Costume Competition set up so I deleted the other thread about the Costume Competition at the headquarters. Staff is still having that internal competition and I’ll post some photos of the staff here after the contest period is over. And yes, I need costume ideas for the Headquarters Competition!

2 Likes

Someone has to break the ice here right. I went to a costume party last night. Although my costume isn’t really friendly to concealed carry but I am still Armed. With an actual sword and despite the spear tip being a safety point the spear as a whole can be a very good weapon if you know how to fight with a staff weapon. I didn’t have my braids in this picture and forgot to put on the tartan sash but I can post another pic on Thursday. I am the Celtic Goddess The Morrigan, the Goddess of war, death, and fate.

4 Likes

Be respectful! the Morrigan is not one to be trifled with.

That being said, a couple crow feathers twined into your hair would be a nice touch, as would glowing red eyes.

3 Likes

Does it have to be a new one? I’m not doing anything Halloweenish this year… but I’ve got this from a few years ago… me as a Berber girl.
azizaberber

@Lacy - that costume rocks! you look awesome :smiley:

5 Likes

Last year. All black clothes, head to toe, with my “Undead Zombie” contact lens (I actually have 12 different colors).

This year will be inverse… white shoes, white pants, white watch, white hoodie, and the Undead Zombie contacts again.

4 Likes

@Zee thank you. Yours looks really cool also.

Not sure if I can put more than one in for this? LOL. Last year I was a voodoo priestess and the year before that a cracked porcelain doll.

3 Likes

You can put up a few - just let me know which one you’re entering in the competition!

Keep those pictures coming everyone!

1 Like

This is an OLD photo of my three kids - but their costumes were awesome! Grandma and Grandpa, and a fairy devil. And yes, I did shave one if the twin’s heads… :innocent: It grew back.

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo - that’s just super creepy :grimacing: Nice Job!!

@Dawn … “shaved his head”… brave kid!

1 Like

He requested it and kept his hair like that for a week between the Halloween party and trick-or-treating. :woman_facepalming: :rofl: The looks we got in public that week were priceless!

2 Likes

Not me… my son. he spent a lot of time on this one.

3 Likes

Awesome costume, @Laura! (Did you give him grief about his fingers being on the triggers? :rofl:)

2 Likes

Actually I didn’t give him grief about it till I read your post. he is sitting here…:grinning:

He says. House party, Fake guns. But had he been out he wouldn’t even have had them. I guess he didn’t want to have them mistaken for the real thing. Cant blame him for that.

2 Likes

He’s just being authentic with the Hollywood take on the character… :wink:

Image from https://www.mostafaink.com/prints/red-hood

2 Likes

Love the eyes!!!

2 Likes

Ok, going with an old one here…

That’s me on the left…
in the mustache and goatee…
Not Halloween but a theatrical production of Carmen.

They couldn’t find a guy to dance the men’s flamenco part so… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ole, Escabila!

1 Like