Gun Vault: Kahr Arms CM9

What do you think of Kahr Arms firearms?

Bought my wife a Kahr Arms CW9 a few months ago and I have put about 3500 rounds through it and I’m not a fan of the trigger. It’s very mushy and the reset takes to long. She loves it and as long as she is happ I won’t try and change her mind until I can get my hands on a G43x

1 Like

Have two Kahr PM9s. The more expensive version of the CM9. I carry one everyday, IWB or pocket carry. Disappears on me. I ding 10" steel at 80 yards with it. At self defense ranges it’s a thing of beauty. DAO striker fired. Smooth trigger like a very smooth revolver.

1 Like

Coming from a revolver background I like the trigger. I own Glocks too so I know about riding the reset. Reset not a thing with me.

1 Like

I carry a kahr cw40, put thousands of rounds through it never had a problem. It’s been very reliable, and conceals very easily no matter what I’m wearing. I hear people talk about their triggers, I guess you either love’em or hate’em. I’m not as tuned in to trigger pulls and resets as some people, for me I just train and use what I got, and for me, my Kahr just works.

1 Like