Gun Smuggling and the significant other

One of my fears is that when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

7 Likes

Step 1. Buy a gun.
Step 2. Bring it home when wife’s at work.
Step 3. Keep gun in cabinet for 60 days.
Step 4. After 60 days, with wife around, bring gun out to fieldstrip.

Wife: “You bought a new gun?”

Me: “No. I’ve had this for some time.”

Always works for me :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

My local gun shop will call your home or wife an leave a message saying you won the gun of the month for an extra $10

7 Likes

The great joy of a partner that loves to shoot as much as yourself." Hey honey! Lets go shootin"" She replies, " Lets go!" I also say, Honey, want to get a gun?" I know I do.

4 Likes

I’m going to suggest that to my local :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Craig6 was it after setting up thisrule you started to build your own platforms no more than 1K a a time?
(Just joking)

Don

3 Likes

I dont have to worry about this, my kids will be fighting over who gets what!

Don

3 Likes

Whenever I read an article about this, I am dismayed.

It stems from a selfish attitude. You want to get the firearm you desire without thought to what your wife wants.

I save up twice enough cash to buy the gun I want. Then, I go to my wife and say, “I am going to guy a gun for $500. Here’s $500 for you to buy whatever you want.”

It’s fair and equitable, as things should be in a marriage. Now she asks me if there isn’t a gun I want, because there’s something she wants.

Domestic tranquility through honesty and fairness.

2 Likes

My wife has never “required” the dollar amount be equal, always just asks that we talk about it before I buy a gun or reloading equipment. She has very rarely ever said no, she figures there are much worse things a could spend money on.

1 Like

EASY Peezy Japanesey = prenuptial contract = fix problems before they start.
:us::us::us:image

1 Like