Gun registration

Isn’t it interesting if one does a bit of research going back to the 50’s…you could purchase a gun via catalog. No back ground checks. BUT, we also have seen our justice system deliberately weakened. We the People aren’t the problem, but we the people are law abiding…we do what we believe is the right thing… Criminals don’t. Once we buy a gun, get finger printed, go through a back ground check…you are now permanently on the “suspect” list. The ATF is in the process of compiling a list of gun owning Americans…I wrote to them a few weeks ago and asked why (although I have more than a clue as to why) and never got a response. Pay attention to your nightly news and see how often repeat violent criminals are turned loose after laughable sentences. And when scheduling for court the “judge” will question "should this repeat violent offender be released before court."
We have a “justice” problem, not a gun problem. And I can just about promise it has nothing to do with legalities and all about knowing where to come to disarm you just as Hitler did to the Jews before the holocaust. Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership…check out their genocide chart. It’s a real eye opener.

7 Likes

FBI - National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)
No, the NICS dos not check against a list of those not allowed. It checks your background for a criminal record.

There was another system that was proposed that would have done just that, so no personal information would be stored by the FBI, but it failed and we got the NRA-supported NICS, instead. Thanks, NRA.

2 Likes

I lost all my guns and rifles is a boating accident.

They do, at least Texas does. I live in Oregon but can apply for a Texas CCW. The only reason I can think to do this might be for reciprocity with other states?

2 Likes