Welcome to the USCCA family brother.

4 Likes

Thank you have a safe and great day

1 Like

I like free guns, too :herb::eyes::herb:

3 Likes

I would but I know I will never win anything have a great day

2 Likes

I’ve never been able to figure out how to enter and just assumed that as a member, I would be auto entered.

3 Likes

Ok thanks that’s what I figured also have a great day

2 Likes

@Dawn, could you please shed a little light on this? We are curious about the free guns. Cheap guns are good too… just saying… You know, in case anyone wants to give me a steep discount👍

5 Likes

Check your USCCA dashboard for entry information. And you can talk to a winner here in the Community!!

9 Likes

I never noticed that message before. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah, I was SHOCKED when I got ther email stating I had won. Haven’t quit smiling since and still enter daily, if for nothing else than to talk to the great reps. To bad I can’t get ahold of Dawn to talk… lol

5 Likes

Lol! Congratulations! I see that every time you log in, it enters you. Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

We have a dashboard?

4 Likes

Go to www.uscca.com and click on the login in the upper right corner or click on your name in the upper right corner if you’re already logged in.

It will take you to your USCCA dashboard — it has a lot of great info there too!

4 Likes

3 Likes

That would require wifi and that I don’t have… lol

3 Likes

Thanks everyone I login every morning

2 Likes

Thanks Dawn. I found it and have been logged in for months…

Does this mean that I’ve been in the running for giveaways or do I have to do something special (like log out/in and sing up for each giveaway every day)? I see that some people call you every day. Can you explain that one??? I’m pretty sure that no one wants to talk to me every day…or month! lol

7 Likes

It appears that you just have to visit your dashboard.

4 Likes

Awesome sauce. Thank you.

3 Likes

Have I won yet?
Daddy needs a new one😀

3 Likes