Guided Simulation- Critical Thinking

I took a USCCA course today called Guided Simulation Critical Thinking and it really tested me. The students were given scenarios and you decide whether you shoot or don’t shoot. It was a great class and everyone had fun.I do recommend to all USCCA members to take this class because it can help you in a real life scenario.

14 Likes

@Johnnyq60 That sounds like a pretty good challenging course, I’ll be looking into it in my area.

3 Likes

How many times did you pull the trigger when you shouldn’t have?

3 Likes

There was no pass or fail. Just watched the scenarios and discuss what we would have done in that situation. The scenarios would switch up like you can have the same scenario with a different twist or outcome.

4 Likes

@Karacal
No trigger pulling, no SIRTS at all.

4 Likes

Let me rephrase, how many times did you pull the trigger on your SIRT when you shouldn’t have?

3 Likes

In the simulated situations, how many times in your mind did you decide it was go time when you should have decided to keep it holstered?

3 Likes

None. After the scenarios we spoke as a group with our instructor and we were correct the whole way. There were at least 2 scenarios where we chose to flee.

5 Likes