Grip safety on your concealed carry

God bless you brother very nice set up and believe when I’m not at work i carry alot At least 2 knifes a gun a back up gun a med kit an other ankle and 2 magazine if I go further than 30 minutes away I put the AR pistol in my van

1 Like

Car gun

1 Like

Nice kit and nice bag. You carry some of your gear on body obviously, gun and magazines, maybe 1 or 2 knives. Very well prepared brother and I commend you.

I absolutely get it and agree with you. SD is a very personal journey and everyone has to craft their own plan based on abilities, physical attributes and ultimately level of comfort with their plan and environment. I have a friend that was assigned to a 2 year position in Sao Paulo, Brasil, at best a VERY dangerous city.

In the first year there this friend put 3 armed attackers that were trying to rob her (3 different incidents) in the hospital. SHE is all of 5’1" but has studied/practiced Krav Maga for years (something I recommend to anyone that takes personal defense seriously). Her attackers suffered from massive Victim Selection Failure.

My comment at grip safeties in general was only meant as a statement of mechanical operation under “normal” shooting conditions and positions. As always for every rule there are a bazillion exceptions because being a human is by default based on a huge diverse set of parameters.

1 Like