Greetings from Illinois

Also resides in the Peoples Republic of Illinois.

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

We are many! Lol

2 Likes

There are a lot of us here. I’m from about 46 miles west of you. There’s a lot of good stuff available here. Enjoy.

5 Likes

I found at least three local fishing/hunting spots which allow free outdoor archery range; And two which allow free outdoor birdshot shot gun range. But out where you are, there are many fishing and hunting locations.

3 Likes

I work over in Springfield so not all that far! Haven’t really ever checked out what they have in Springfield though other than Scheels. Be cool to find a range or something I can go to after work or on lunch or something!

3 Likes

Oh yeah 100%! Haven’t really ever been out hunting here but I’ve definitely found some good fishing spots over the years!

5 Likes

CR, I remember that feeling when I applied for mine along with my instructor permit. Since then it has gone from great to worse with Illinois law makers. I don’t know if we will ever see good feelings between the two groups. Why? Chicago. Every time someone shoots someone there, they look for a new reason to take our guns away. Join the Illinois Rifle Association and help them. They are fighting for our rights. I’m not sure the NRA is. Join the Republican Party too. Good luck.

3 Likes