Great (cheap) Ammo - AngelFire Ammo!

I started a new topic (Trip to see Dawn) lets see if we can make this happen

2 Likes

@JGCoder, How is the shipping quality? I once ordered from Cabelas and that was the last time! The shipping box was crushed and broken open on the corner. I was missing some of the boxes of ammunition. The good thing was that they replaced the missing ammo in another shipment at no cost to me.

1 Like

@JGCoder, I will have to look into them.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Shipping is great. They usually ship out the same day you order. The ammo comes in a plastic bag so there will be no missing boxes, etc. I have never experienced a crushed or damaged shipping box. However, one time I did recieve an order where they forgot to give me an AngelFire sticker. Lol. I mentioned it on their FB page as a joke. They overnighted me a whole stack of themā€¦ As a side note. I put 500 rounds of their 115gr FMJ downrange this AM with 100% perfection. I canā€™t say enough good things about these folks. Buy some!

2 Likes

Just ordered 1000 rounds of angel fire .223 for $240.00. Theyā€™re running a big sale thatā€™s over at midnight! I saw 500 rounds of 9mm for $84.00.

1 Like

After seeing @Jamesā€™ post, the timing was right and I decided to order 500 rounds of .380. I have a S&W Bodyguard .380 that can supposedly be finicky with different types of ammo, so Iā€™m anxious to see how it does. I havenā€™t had any problems with Blazer Brass, but the remanufactured rounds are so much cheaper that they are definitively worth a try.

2 Likes

I had a bodyguard too, that thing was pretty finicky.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190408-230444_Chrome
Definitely a good deal on these!!

2 Likes

Right on! I know you guys will love it. I get excited when I see other people ordering because more business for Angelfire means better pricing for all of us. They run really good sales and sometimes even have ā€œfactory secondā€ sales where the box may be dented or something, but the rounds run perfectly.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had a problem with any of their ammo but Iā€™ve also never had a firearm that didnā€™t eat everything I fed it. Iā€™m curious to see what your experience is. Angelfire does off what they call a 5000% ironclad guarantee. I hope you donā€™t need it, but I want to hear how it works, and how they handle it if you do.

3 Likes

Yep. I placed an order 2 weeks ago, and another last night to replace what I shot over the weekend. They ship very quick.

2 Likes

And a big thanks for the recommendation. 1000 rounds for 240 shipped? Unheard of. That sale did end last night though.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll see. They offer some sort of sale here and there. Sometimes they are really amazing deals. Just keep an eye out. Maybe if we all band together we can get them to start making 5.56!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let you know once I have a chance to try it out. Before I bought the gun, I saw where it sometimes failed to fire on different brands of ammo. So far mine really hasnā€™t had any problems and Iā€™m really hoping it doesnā€™t on the AngelFire either. Itā€™s a lot cheaper! Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

I got rid of mine because it was so finicky. I hope yours eats up the angel fire!

3 Likes

Just picked up 2000 rounds of 223 and 1000 .45 cal. Good prices.

2 Likes

You will love it! I just saw that they have a 15% off sale on .223.

2 Likes

Just checked them out, completely out of stock on all .45 AUTO, Iā€™ll try them again later.

3 Likes

I believe .45 is a ā€œnewā€ round for them. So my guess is they havenā€™t had time to tool up for it like they have other calibers. I bet they have some pretty quick though. Iā€™m curious to see.

2 Likes