Governor Hochol & Eric adams targeting license conceal carriers

Why do you want Chicago to take so much of land? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Hell, no !
I290 - I294 - I94

We are not giving up more of Illinois.

3 Likes

I mean, I’d be fine with making the State of Chicago just Cook County. But I’m not at all confident that this would be sufficient. Usually when a surgeon removes a tumor, a little extra is taken out, just to be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah… You are right, but I’m hoping if Chicago needs a surgery it will take as less of healthy tissue (I mean: innocent residents) as possible. :wink:
Cook County will be a perfect fit to a new State of Chicago. Everything is ready, it needs just the name to be changed and its status → from County to State. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2020 Presidential election map:

3 Likes

Maybe Illinois could give East St. Louis to Missouri, while they’re at it.

3 Likes

Reality stay clear from New York State period.
Law enforcement has hatred from retired members of service ( law enforcement and military )

Our governor , state representatives , elected officials , politicians they all love to inflame discrimination , and they love their agenda called protect and hug a criminal.

3 Likes

It wasn’t the good hard working tax payers it’s the new generation inwhich our government caters to them by passing laws such as reassignment
Gender and their outstanding hung a thug new bail reform.

3 Likes

Sounds way more dangerous than the mafia days, at least they had a code and respect! Brooklyn boy, in the ‘60’s. As long as you knew who was boss, you were safe as was the neighborhood! When neighbors watched out for neighbor, this administration wants neighbors to kill one another!
Happy you escaped! I escaped at age 16, that was like a 100 years ago!

2 Likes

I left NY in 1965 at the age of 17. The only good thing was that my drivers license was valid till I left active duty in 1987.

I will not set foot in the state till things change or hell freezes over.

That is a toss-up!

3 Likes

It’s Crook County, not Cook County.

4 Likes

*Get Out of New York State Before It’s Too Late…
– Robert Matheson, Owner, The Oak Beach Inn

1 Like