Government crack down starting?

Midday today I found that I could not reach on the internet many sites having anything to do with firearms, firearm training. All said Ip address can not be found. This happens with google chrome and microsofts browser. I have hughes net internet. Anyone finding ssame thing?

1 Like

Examples of what sites you are not finding?

1 Like

NRA’s website, brownell’s, several of the ammo online retailers, firearm training such as frontsite, strategos international

3 Likes

even conservative talk show host glen beck

2 Likes

No issues from here on any of those sites.

3 Likes

Where are you located?

1 Like

michigan, maybe its hughesnet

3 Likes

I would check with them, hopefully they are having technical issues, not censoring.

3 Likes

I’ll try again later, see if its just a temporary thing. Makes me wonder these days.

2 Likes

I could reach all listed and can get anywhere I try to go.

2 Likes

N9 problem here. Hope it’s just your provide but we need to stay vigilant.

2 Likes

Try downloading a VPN. For a while, I had to use a VPN to access the USCCA community on my phone.

4 Likes

Take screenshots with the site address and errors just in case it is censorship.

3 Likes

just hit NRA, NRA-ILA, brownells, frontsite, angelfireammo, ammo.com, ammoseek, and grabagun, no issues. I’m on hughesnet in MO. might be something up local to you or local hughesnet.

1 Like

Things seem to be working again now, but I am concerned this was a test run for things to come. Conservative talk show websites were blocked as well.
Be vigilante.

2 Likes

As a side note My Son lives in MI. & uses Comcast.
Asked Him to try a couple sites including Gunbroker, USCCA & NRA.
He said that there was No Problem getting to any of them.

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck with your internet🙃

2 Likes

Good news from the GOA. Trump did something right…

4 Likes

That’s why I give GOA $20.00 a month. :+1:

4 Likes