Gotta' love my wife

Another week, and Janice is letting me know it’s a good day for me to shoot… Thankfully, 5 years ago, she kept telling me to buy more ammo. I listened then, and I listen now.

19 Likes

Sounds like she is a keeper!

9 Likes

38 years so far

11 Likes

Isn’t it great! Mine too! While everybody else was out buying toilet paper she suggested to buy ammo. Now, she says we need, and I concur, a bigger gun safe! She usually goes shooting with me.

15 Likes

One of our last trips to the north woods.
She loved that little CZ 82

10 Likes

That’s awesome. My wife and 9-year-old daughter are the same. They look for any opportunity to go shooting. They are always suggesting that I go pick up more ammo, too.

9 Likes

I’ve been married for 35 years… if you add all my marriages together :grin:

11 Likes

For me the total would be 47. Plaintiff left after 13 and Diane passed after 34. I have been unsupervised for going on 2 years!

12 Likes

Been married for 54 — to the same fine lady!

15 Likes

When my wife asks for more ammo I don’t sleep well.

8 Likes

Lol. Hillary running for prez is when my wife got on me to stock up. Janice’s crystal ball is really clear some days.

7 Likes

Great to know you are on the same page

5 Likes

Ammo first

4 Likes

My GF got me a safe for my birthday… She does not always go when I shoot, but she goes most of the time. Slowly working her into getting her CHL. :wink:

5 Likes

My wife and I try to get to the range every week and we are always looking for ammo.

5 Likes

did you check the closet?

3 Likes

I checked the closet and only found ammo for her pistol.

2 Likes

We are going on 57. She is too stubborn to give up on me.

4 Likes