Going to be a Grandpa!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

That is great! My daughter just had a 2nd child, also a girl, they are 1 year and 2 days apart ! “ Irish Twins” as the saying goes.
If you are in a state where you can gift a Lifetime Sportsman license ( like Georgia) that is a great gift to get the baby, lowest cost possible at under2 years old vs later in life

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

You should wait until he is at least 3 before you start him shooting. :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations to you.it’s wonderful I love being called papa by my grandson :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! Grandkids are the best. Now that you’re a grandpa, remember your new job description. Grandfathers job is to help the grandkids get into the mischief they haven’t thought of yet.

3 Likes

Congrats! 
 Just bought a Henry 22LR for my grandkid soon to turn 8yo. Can take kids to the range at 8 with a rimfire rifle where I go.

2 Likes

congratulations. i have had the joy of a grandson and now am enjoying my 9 year old great grandson.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Mark391 and God bless you .

Welcome to the family @rufus4 and you are blessed to be here.

These will be the best times of your life. Enjoy

1 Like

Grandson or Granddaughter doesn’t matter, just pray that the baby is healthy and do all you can to help it grow up as a proud American. Both of my daughters are Engineers and fully support the Constitution and its Amendments.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Ronald218 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

the best

2 Likes

Best job in the world is being a grandpa!

2 Likes

There’s nothing like a Grandson

.Enjoy.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I was the firearms safety instructor for my oldest grandchild the year before he got his first deer and the permit to carry instructor for my son and daughter-in-law. Four more grandchildren to introduce to shooting as they grow older. More fun than I should be allowed to have.

2 Likes