Globalism

Satin? A shiny smooth fabric will rule the world?

Other than that, I’m pretty much in agreement.

2 Likes

You really thought you needed to repost this. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Just for 7 years during the tribulation period. satin will lose.

1 Like

:roller_coaster:This Ride Is Going Somewhere. By Paul Barry
As I said in the last God Talk and other God Talks that I BELIEVE we are real close to the Lords return. :performing_arts:Like the beginning of a play we can hear the Set Up Crew setting up getting the stage ready for the anti christ One World Counterfeit Kingdom that is coming. Right now the world would embrace this world leader the anti christ and his counterfeit One World Order if he came on the seen right now. Here is what everything is leading to.
:israel:on May 14, 1948 Israel became a Nation. This Started the End Time Prophecy time :mantelpiece_clock: clock.
:wedding:[8] Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Isaiah 66:8
:church:[11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. [12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Ezekiel 37:11-12
:comet:Evil and the anti christ will have 7 years of reign on earth in the Tribulation Period.
:church:[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:21
:wedding:[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9:27
:person_in_tuxedo:t3:In the middle of the week, or after the first three and one-half years, the antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, leading to a time of unprecedented persecution of the Jewish people as well as followers of Jesus (Rv 7:14) that will last for another three and one-half years Paragraph from Moody commentary.
:desert_island::scream:Read the Book of Revelation to get more detailed picture of what is going to happen during the Tribulation Period.
:star2:In my scripture reading I believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture witch means I Believe people who are in Christ are NOT going to go through the Tribulation Period. NOT saying people in Christ Jesus and Not going to go through hardships leading up to the Tribulation Period. Those people who miss the Rapture and are left behind during the Tribulation Period will call the days we are living in right now the good days.
:cloud:Here is Bible Scripture that says People who are in Christ Jesus will NOT go through the Tribulation Period.
:church:[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
:hugs:As said in vs 18 the coming Rapture is to be comfort to those who accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior.
:wedding:[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10
:pregnant_person:Right now you can see we are going through birth pains witch are the sings of Christ return. Does the bottom scripture describe the world we live in today?
:church:[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
:mending_heart:None of the vices in this list (v. 2) is unique to the end times, but these vices increase in scope and intensity as the final days draw near Paragraph from Moody commentary
:imp:satin and his one world kingdom will be defeated
:wedding:[1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, [3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Revelation 20:1-3
:latin_cross:Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and you will miss the Tribulation Period, Hell, and live with Christ in Heaven for all Eternity. Christ died :drop_of_blood:for your sins so you could be righteousness before God. Jesus is the only way to Heaven!
:church:[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
:wedding:[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
:church::frowning_man:t2:[42] And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. [43] And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:42-43

1 Like

Is this somehow related to Joe Biden’s visit in Israel? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Perhaps you could post this with people who care. :unamused:

@Jerzees Happy Anniversary!!! :tada:

1 Like

:roller_coaster:This Ride Is Going Somewhere. By Paul Barry
As I said in the last God Talk and other God Talks that I BELIEVE we are real close to the Lords return. :performing_arts:Like the beginning of a play we can hear the Set Up Crew setting up getting the stage ready for the anti christ One World Counterfeit Kingdom that is coming. Right now the world would embrace this world leader the anti christ and his counterfeit One World Order if he came on the seen right now. Here is what everything is leading to.
:israel:on May 14, 1948 Israel became a Nation. This Started the End Time Prophecy time :mantelpiece_clock: clock.
:wedding:[8] Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. Isaiah 66:8
:church:[11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. [12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Ezekiel 37:11-12
:comet:Evil and the anti christ will have 7 years of reign on earth in the Tribulation Period.
:church:[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:21
:wedding:[27] And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9:27
:person_in_tuxedo:t3:In the middle of the week, or after the first three and one-half years, the antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, leading to a time of unprecedented persecution of the Jewish people as well as followers of Jesus (Rv 7:14) that will last for another three and one-half years Paragraph from Moody commentary.
:desert_island::scream:Read the Book of Revelation to get more detailed picture of what is going to happen during the Tribulation Period.
:star2:In my scripture reading I believe in a Pre Tribulation Rapture witch means I Believe people who are in Christ are NOT going to go through the Tribulation Period. NOT saying people in Christ Jesus and Not going to go through hardships leading up to the Tribulation Period. Those people who miss the Rapture and are left behind during the Tribulation Period will call the days we are living in right now the good days.
:cloud:Here is Bible Scripture that says People who are in Christ Jesus will NOT go through the Tribulation Period.
:church:[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
:hugs:As said in vs 18 the coming Rapture is to be comfort to those who accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior.
:wedding:[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10
:pregnant_person:Right now you can see we are going through birth pains witch are the sings of Christ return. Does the bottom scripture describe the world we live in today?
:church:[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:1-5
:mending_heart:None of the vices in this list (v. 2) is unique to the end times, but these vices increase in scope and intensity as the final days draw near Paragraph from Moody commentary
:imp:satin and his one world kingdom will be defeated
:wedding:[1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. [2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, [3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Revelation 20:1-3
:latin_cross:Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and you will miss the Tribulation Period, Hell, and live with Christ in Heaven for all Eternity. Christ died :drop_of_blood:for your sins so you could be righteousness before God. Jesus is the only way to Heaven!
:church:[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
:wedding:[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. [10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
:church::frowning_man:t2:[42] And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. [43] And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:42-43

I am not a certain denomination. Accepted Christ sacrifice on the Cross and Jesus is the only way to Salvation. The Bible 1000 and 100 years before Christ the Bible has predicted the Birth, death, and Resurrection of Christ. Same way in the future. The Bible has talked about future events that I believe are about ready to happen. Just trying to give a perspective in what is going on and that God is in control.

1 Like

Thank you @BRUCE26 .

May the Force be with You
or
God bless You
or
Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhassa

or just: Stay safe

:metal:

2 Likes

This isn’t sunday school.

2 Likes

Heard a guy say this a while back, actually a long while back, 1978. He was convinced. The end is near, he said. Repent, he said. Then the police showed up and made him climb down from the hood of his car in the middle of the intersection.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Jerzees

Have a nice evening sir.

2 Likes

Yes, this has been said since about day one after Christ’s “Ascension”.

2 Likes

Given the ebb and flow of civilizations and the constant proclamations of their imminent demise, eventually one of these statements of the end’s approach will at least come close to the mark. Hope this isn’t that one! Though current events might just open the door to that possibility.

2 Likes

https://www.askdifference.com/satin-vs-satan/
Satin
noun

A cloth woven from silk, nylon or polyester with a glossy surface and a dull back. (The same weaving technique applied to cotton produces cloth termed sateen).

Satan
noun

alternative form of Satanespecially in the sense “a demon follower of Satan; a fallen angel”.

Satin
adjective

Semi-glossy. Particularly describing a type of paint.

Satan
noun

The grand adversary of man; the Devil, or Prince of darkness; the chief of the fallen angels; the archfiend.

‘I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.’;

Satin
noun

A silk cloth, of a thick, close texture, and overshot woof, which has a glossy surface.

‘Cloths of gold and satins rich of hue.’;

Satan
noun

(Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell

1 Like

Something to ponder. The number 3 in the Bible represents renewal. Jonah on the belly of a fish and spat out the third day, Jesus dying and then rising on the third day. The Bible says 1,000 years is a day for god. We’ve now started the third day by god’s calendar and I think he, Jesus, can comeback anytime in the next 900 years plus. Therefore we need to watch for the signs Jesus would appear. The birth pains aren’t very bad right now but I think they have started.

1 Like

Thx @Virgil_H .
3 years passed so fast
 :slightly_smiling_face:
I drink for this. :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

A lot of people have predicted the end of the world -Biblically speaking- and many of them were quite prestigious indeed. At least 242 times since 44 AD. Every time there were signs and indications, prophesies and wonders, all to no avail.

https://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

But this time it’s different; this time it’s really, really going to happen. Or not.

My advice? If it is going to happen as predicted, there isn’t even the slightest thing you or I or anyone can do about it. So, live your best life, have faith, stay true, and know that you’ve done your best.

Just saying.

7 Likes

My generation survived few “ends of the World”. Some were predicted in the books, some were known from antient cultures and another were created recently to make live more crazy

I felt fear being young
 but now I know that keeping people in fear is the best way to control them.
So additionally to @David38’s advice
 live your happy life and “fear no more” :+1:t3:

5 Likes