Geomagnetic Storm predicted beginning today

Wow, Brother simply WOW…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Okay, are you ready for this?
Come to think of it, I’ve only seen the northern lights depicted as green.

The colors of the lights are actually dependent on the gasses in the upper atmosphere:

Then, there is atmospheric dispersion in lower latitudes like was witnessed across the country.

1 Like

The article suggests that the gasses were artificially manipulated/excited using high frequency radio waves transmitted by HAARP.

From the article:

1 Like

Well,… first I have to question the source…

HARP is real, no doubt!

However there’s exactly a .000000000000000000000000000000000x100 Chance it could EVER actually effect the atmosphere like this!

I’ve only ever seen northern lights once out in the countryside outside Lockport, NY. They were purple, and looked almost like one of those plasma balls you see in science stores. The waves of color would move quickly across the sky, and sometimes even appear to crash into each other or bounce off each other. It was years ago, and I still remember it as one of the most amazing natural sights I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

If you read the article, a member of HAARP is the source.

HAARP announced on May 2 that they would be transmitting on May 8-10.

c7b45874-e976-4e92-a38e-44c2634fd8a6.pdf (2.9 MB)

I have seen them twice in my life in Virginia. Both times they were red with a purple tinge. Very rare this far south.

Galvanized garbage cans, lined on the inside with insulating material, makes a suitable EMP-survival faraday cage.

Make sure the metal on the upper lip of the can is clean, as well as the place it makes contact with the lid.

Put your SHTF comms gear in one.

3 Likes

No, HAARP did/does not have the power output for global aurora.

Move along, move along…

I’ve read that using some metal tape to seal the lid to the body of the can will add some extra protection.

How much power would it require? Three and a half million watts isn’t enough?

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras.

I have read that the amount of energy released by the sun during a solar flare is the equivalent of millions of nuclear bombs all going off at once. I’m not sure what that comes out to in watts but suspect it is significantly more than 3.5mw?

1 Like

Yes - as will adding some braided strapping along the lip of the bucket. Some people put a smaller bucket like mine inside a full size galvanized garbage can.

1 Like

They don’t target the entire sky, just a small portion of it.

1 Like

From Solar Flares

"The amount of energy released is the equivalent of millions of 100-megaton hydrogen bombs exploding at the same time! "

Yeah…that’s a bunch! HAARP is nowhere near close enough.

2 Likes

But in this case people are seeing the Northern lights all over a significant portion of the world at the same time. These same effects from solar flares have been observed for centuries and there is visual evidence that the sun just burped in a major way. Plus we are nearing the peak of a solar maximum when you would expect more solar burping. I’m leaning towards the sun being responsible for this one.

2 Likes

PLUS, on the run up to solar max, the sun emits more ultraviolet energy…which warms the atmosphere…imitating man-made global warming…drying things out and causing more fires. Just sayin…

Five years from now, we will be nearing solar min. It will be interesting to see what happens to global temps between now and then.

3 Likes

I know, they could announce another test in advance of testing again!

Seems like they should be able to replicate their results, right?

May take a while though, I’d hate to have to pay THAT electric bill.

1 Like