Gary v Glock, Again

“Cabela’s has already complied, disclosing more than 200,000 transactions that occurred at its Hammond, Indiana store. Bass Pro Shops will soon be ordered to report the details of more than 200,000 transactions that occurred at its Portage, Indiana store. Other dealers will soon receive similar subpoenas.”

3 Likes

Gun control (which is really people control) comes in many forms

5 Likes

When do we get to the “Shall Not Be Infringed” part??

6 Likes

Big Brother is everywhere.

2 Likes

and when will people actually do something about the infringement? Probably never.

1 Like

Just a guess, when we start standing up for their rights they will start stand up for ours.

Who is we, who are they, and what Rights of theirs are you referring to?

2 Likes

I was responding to @Mark697 I thought I hit the arrow.

I followed. I am still curious about who is we, who is them, and what Rights of theirs you are referring to us standing up for.

1 Like

I just did the same thing to you. This time I know I hit the arrow

I followed. I am still curious about who is we, who is them, and what Rights of theirs you are referring to us standing up for.

@Robert1246 v

1 Like

We are responsibly armed Americans . They are anti-responsibly armed Americans.

What Rights of anti-responsibly armed Americans should we be standing up for that will cause them to stand up for ours?

1 Like

I can only speak for myself. What ever causes them to infringe on our rights.

Okay…what Rights of anti-self defense Americans are you standing up for so that they will stand up for the pro self defense/responsibly armed Americans?

I’m all for standing up for all Rights and Liberties, especially if it will also help the pro responsible armed Americans.

But we need to know what Rights you are referring to if we are to help

1 Like

If we knew the answer to that. We could stand up for them. I am speaking hysterically. I would think anyone who is anti-responsibly armed has their own reasons. Once we know what those reasons are and if they are legitimate …
The only thing I can think of is their right to be afraid. Their right to be wrong. I don’t know what right they fall under.

1 Like

Sounds like it would be our job to educate and inform them, then. Counter mistruths and deception from the media and anti politicians.

1 Like

Right now I think it is my job to de-traumatize them. I have been talking to people about EMDR when I get the chance. I think there are a plethora of things that would help.

1 Like