GA Runoff

Well now we all get to see who and what the dems really voted “for” (versus against). This is going to expose how far to the extremes of their ideology they will swing this country. What a mess.

3 Likes

Something I’ve been curious about (I’m in GA BTW, so this latest steal is pretty maddening), is, do you guys really think there is going to be another legitimate election (2022, 2024), if this fraud is allowed? What’s going to stop the same thing from happening in future elections when there is a democrat president, and no republican majority in the house or senate? The way I see it, is, if the perpetrators of this fraudulent election get away with it once, we will never be able to turn it around (without force of some sort) and have another legitimate election. Am I missing something?

As a side note, don’t think I’ve lost hope for America. Patriots defeated tyranny once, and we can do it again. However, it seems to me like people are just sitting back, giving up, and planning on waiting for the next election. Why do you think there will be another election?

3 Likes

The system won’tet me answer the way I want too. It need more characters. But it was gonna be a one word answer. No!! I do not believe there will be another “election”, they will make it appear to be an election because there are millions to be made during that time but it’ll will be people giving politicians money on top of taxes and it’ll be just as productive as our tax dollars

3 Likes

@Isaac97 Brother when the election is stolen to insert a puppet government while the courts stand by and watch, where do you think this is going? Patriots aren’t giving up. They have been preparing. China has also been preparing.

2 Likes

In this election cycle, there has been lying, cheating, and violent intimidation to sway the election results. In the next election, those will be ramped up, and amplified. It’s how bullies operate. It will take force from the opposite side, to counteract what can be described as treason and terrorism.

3 Likes

Looks like we’re already seeing the ramifications of the GA runoff :grimacing:

4 Likes

You are most likely very correct sir. They will not be able to help themselves now that they have done this, once for sure and likely last night. I think you are right on the money.

2 Likes

That comes up from time to time from them. I wouldn’t read into it.

Oh wow, just wow. That sort of says it all right there.

1 Like

Yes sir. No other real option most likely.

2 Likes

I have logged into SG Ammo once or twice a day for three months. I have never seen that message come up.

1 Like

I have lost hope for the system as it currently stands. And by system, I mean the 2 party system and specifically democrats vs republicans.

Somehow, at some point, each party got a “bucket” of things they stood for and things they opposed. Pro-life/choice, pro-2A/anti-2A, etc etc. There isn’t really any rhyme or reason as to why one side got X and the other side got Y. What does less government have to do with being pro-life (for example).

It’s important because I think if you talk to any sane individual, they don’t like everything in “their” party’s bucket. There are always some things in the other party’s bucket that you would like or at least wouldn’t mind so much. But if you vote Red you get the entire Red Bucket and if you vote Blue you get that entire Blue Bucket. Someone may vote based on wanting healthcare and be indifferent to the 2A, but when you vote for healthcare you are losing 2A.

Right now, for the average Joe American, there are more things in the Blue Bucket that are appealing than the things in the Red Bucket. Especially in urban/suburban areas which have overtaken in population rural areas (different priorities, perspectives). We see this as every election this century has turned progressively more Blue in each cycle. IMO, if this boat doesn’t turn around soon we will becoming a 1-party system.

A possible solution, that i can’t even say is feasible let alone “best”, is for the rise of a 3rd party that takes up the best attributes of both the Red & Blue buckets. What are both sides tired of? Cronies/swamp all over our elected offices on both sides, Government overreach and tyranny, not being heard or heard just enough to get votes and then ignored once they take office. A sufficiently large 3rd party would pull votes from BOTH Red&Blue and help to restore (IMO) a little bit of order to this chaos.

1 Like

Okay. I have.

1 Like

Stick a fork in lady liberty and use the Constitution and Declaration of Independence to light the charcoal. Karl Marx is having a BBQ in America!

4 Likes

Here we stand one nation under God! We believe in the Constitution and in a free Republic. I awoke to a beautiful sunrise and as I rose I remembered God is in control and I trust in Him. As a man I stand for what I believe in, I draw a line in the sand, one which is not forced upon another. But one which is firm and was drawn by our fore father’s. A line which shall not be tread on. I pray now for God’s Wisdom & Strength and unending Love and Mercy to guide us.

6 Likes

Amen sir. May the Lord bless and protect us.

4 Likes

Don’t you also mean, “Awomen”? LOL, kidding.

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country.

4 Likes

Isn’t “men and women” now “men/woman and woman/wowoman” now? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Almond Joy and Mounds are now the preferred pronouns.

4 Likes

Ladies in skirts don’t have almond joys… LOL

3 Likes