GA Runoff

I’ll discover the answer in the morning, but look at the # of presincts currently reporting in…eek.

1 Like

Anything can happen between now and 3am (supposedly when they stop counting) and I don’t know if this will be another case of counting for days/weeks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Looks a whole lot like when they were cheating on November 3rd too. Guess the Georgia GOP didn’t learn their lesson. Or they were bought and paid for.

3 Likes

Who didn’t see this coming?

5 Likes

I predicted this. Blue wins … barely. Democrats should walk lightly just as Republicans should on such close elections. Still not enough to screw America - hopefully. :pray::pray::pray:

How so? House, Senate, and President are all the same color, a bad thing no matter the color.

3 Likes

2 Likes

No super majority. It takes a 2/3rds vote to repeal a constitutional amendment. I think after 2 years of CAS the Republicans are likely going to regain control of Congress. :pray: I think Executive orders are going to be the real changes. I am no expert but I refuse to run away screaming “the country is doomed!” Dream on Dems but you can’t get blood out of a turnip.

It takes a superseding amendment to “repeal” a prior amendment. After all, both are net changes to the Constitution. See this page.

Not too concerned with them changing amendments. It’s making them hard to exercise. Like high ammo prices, ban online sales, magazine capacity, the list goes on…

I understand politicians don’t set ammo prices but they do drive the fear that keeps the shelves empty. And if you can’t buy online then what?

3 Likes

You made my point with that reference.

1 Like

Changing the constitution is the least of my worries. Dems just ignore it and drive on when it’s not convenient.

Stacking the supreme court is probably going to be the biggest risk we face.

All gun-control bills at the federal level are now on the table to pass through congress. They would much prefer it this way than by executive order, because an executive order could be reversed by any future president.

I’ll keep my thoughts on all the other “goodies” the Democratic party has promised if they get control since they aren’t firearms related to myself.

The only maybe safety net here is if any Dems won’t vote for it. In Virginia, Dems had Gov, House, Senate and a few Dem senators voted with reason and we dodged the worst of the anti-gun bills proposed. I’m not sure how likely that is at the federal level.

3 Likes

As I’ve predicted for weeks, there was a ZERO % chance the red coats would win. There would be “just enough votes needed” to win for the blue coats.

With the rigged voting machines we’ll now start to see voting results like in Venezuela, Russia, Belarus, the middle east where for some reason communist candidates start getting 90% + of the votes.

4 Likes
1 Like

Yup, DACA was rescinded… woops, I guess it wasn’t. I remember the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994. That didn’t impact the 2A or gun-owners. I don’t even think SCOTUS needs to be packed with their current voting record. Just need to control the vote count. MSM said we had a fair and transparent election. Just believe…

2 Likes

I agree with that…and appreciate the intelligent discussion on this one.

2 Likes

How bad do you think the run on ARs/high capacity semiautos and high capacity mags will be?

3 Likes

Hard not to lose some hope in my fellow person of non binary gender identifcation --wait–fellow man.

4 Likes

Amen to that.

2 Likes

From what I’ve been seeing and hearing, the laws will not be enforced equally across the board. So what “team” you are will directly affect those concerns.

3 Likes