Friday fun: new habits from being at home

We’ve all been spending a lot more time at home lately. Some have been really productive with this extra time and have learned new skills, read new books, or training on skills they already have.

What new habits or skills have you developed over the last few months?

2 Likes

Using a drill that @James gave me. I am feeling quite comfortable with my red dot now, brushed up the training on my Husky a bit. Binged so much Netflix, I am embarrassed to say how much.

5 Likes

Well I have been working all along because I do security and I am considered essential personnel, but have developed a habit of being on the USCCA community website. Can someone help me with breaking this habit. LOL HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

4 Likes

Showers never used to be optional…

3 Likes

Been reading more books, gaining knowledge and started a range goal diary. So now my range time is more structured and focused.

2 Likes

I ate it!

4 Likes

I see you are a burger man brother and that looks good.

1 Like

I am a chef, I work at a bar and grill and I make the best burgers. Fresh ground chuck, 8 oz. burgers.

2 Likes

Make me one of those and fedex it to me

3 Likes

More home automation fun…and window cleaning :astonished:.

Although @Todd30 is making me rethink my approach…that burger looks amazing. It might take me three days to eat it, but seems worthwhile. :yum:

2 Likes

I am on Instagram, Cheftoddgillespie
feel free to check out the good eats

2 Likes

@Todd30
The Double Barrel Burger!!!
Does it come in 410, 20, 12, and 8 ga???

4 Likes

I am happy to hear the red dot drill is working for you!

1 Like

Haven’t really had a chance to put bullets down range. Range days have been for helping daughter, her roommates, and my wife.

2 Likes