Friday Favorite: Gun Belt?

Kore makes an excellent product but won’t make them wide enough to be what I consider to be ideal or comfortable.

If you need a combo dress/gun belt to go with your suit though they are a very good choice.

2 Likes

I have two Lead Devil belts and love them, then again I’m in shorts and Ts just about year round.

2 Likes

My first and only gun belt is a Nexbelt. I wear it everyday for my EDC.

3 Likes

You’ll never guess which belt I wore during the Defensive Shooting Fundamentals class I took this weekend, @45IPAC! :slight_smile: I do have the USCCA belt and LOVE it!

I will admit, it took me a little bit to figure out how to undo it - and I made sure I knew how to undo it before I wore it. :blush:

2 Likes

What do you see as the major difference between Kore and Nexbelt, @Stephen1?

I had to giggle at the end of their video - “Kore made for man.” Guess I can’t use their belt… :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

1 Like

I had that :woman_facepalming: :woman_shrugging: moment on their video too. I’m just going to assume they had trouble with their audio editing and cut off the “…kind” that the OBVIOUSLY meant to be there.

1 Like

Do you have the leather or the web?
Welcome to the group!

1 Like

I am not familiar with Nexbelt so I can’t compare but I have used the “Survival Belt by Slidebelt” and the ratchet on the Kore is significantly more secure.

2 Likes

I have the web belt.

1 Like