Frequency of USCCA E-mail Messages

Got you Jerzy, I didn’t know because I just don’t chew gum now for many years. I knew the Wrigley heirs to the fortune years ago. They were nice people, talked to them on occasion but they were super-super rich. Great privilege you know and didn’t share anything.
The Wrigley Building on North Michigan Ave in Downtown Chicago is a beautiful building just immediately North of the Chicago River. Well enough trip down memory lane. Talk soon.

3 Likes

I’m trying to compensate lack of chewing gum during my childhood :yum:

4 Likes

You’re funny. You know Catholic grade school the Catholic nuns made you put it on your nose during a class if you were caught chewing in school.

3 Likes

:thinking:
So I really appreciate I didn’t have access to chewing gum during my school age :laughing:

Hopefully… My wife says I’m too old to be funny… according to Her I sound stupid… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You’re not coming across sounding stupid believe me. Tell the Mrs to lighten up so you can just be Jerzy. Life isn’t all that serious and it’s way way to short to live a life with not much humor

3 Likes

I’m trying to be myself… nobody is gonna change this. My wife accepted me long time ago…and nothing changed. I’m still myself :slight_smile:
I might be funny, but I’m full of confidence… I’ve been always like this ! And always will be…
Anyway… we’ve been talking about chewing gum… not me :yum:
Let’s get back to thread…

3 Likes

Good idea Jerzy, Yes

3 Likes

You definitely are not alone…

3 Likes

Been getting at least 2 a day at the minimum. Getting really sick of it…

1 Like

How about just not spamming everyone without having to go in and change anything. Never asked or expected all the spam I get…
Not picking on you personally but it’s just not right. I pay almost $50.00 a month and don’t expect anything other than a renewal notice or new products info, not advertising for new members or gifts, I’m perfectly able to go and look for a gift should I choose too…

3 Likes

I agree hence this post. I turned off one of the email categories which seemed to help, but I got another “ Give Something That Protects Everything…” e-mail this morning. Sol annoying.

I am going through the same thing and it really is annoying. All “gun contests” as a way to lure me in. I’M IN, I’M IN I AM IN.

1 Like

I get a ton of them. And I have been a member for a few years. I called and they told me to adjust my subscription settings but that has not resolved anything. I am ready to just shut off all email communication

1 Like

Yep, daily emails trying to sell me stuff. I now ignore all messages from uscca.

1 Like

I was able to uncheck one category which helped with most of the “please gift us” e-mail messages, but they still come through anyway.

Ok, so y’all may need to adjust your settings on email again… I get maybe two or three a week, some weeks only one.

@Zee, I did uncheck the “Membership & Subscription Promotions” which helped some, but they still push marketing e-mails for new subscribers. It’s the principle of the thing. I don’t like being pushed something that I already have to obtain new customers. I am buying a service and not the right to sell the product. I hope USCCA is listening.

On a more positive note, the other e-mail content is fantastic. Just lighten up on pushing new subscriptions - unless - it’s related to my personal subscription (which is in other category).

Please listen to your customers. This is the same exact thing the NRA does which is why I am not a member.

1 Like

lets hope @Dawn can help them see the light. :wink:

1 Like

I finally just said to heck with it and am trying these to see if they help:

2 Likes

@Fish, It will help, but it doesn’t completely eliminate the nagging for new subscribers. It does cut down on them quite a bit though. It is better.

1 Like