Fox Lies - $790 Million Dominion Settlement

Yup - the truth might be the average of all the baloney we get fed.

3 Likes

They, the “news” outlets know that, I suspect they pad and add to move the average in the direction that get’s them political points, advertiser dollars and clicks.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson, Fox News’ most popular host, out at network (msn.com)

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Tucker Carlson, but I somehow don’t expect MSN is lamenting the loss. :laughing:

2 Likes

BTW, both sides are keeping mum on the details, so far. I suspect leaks will eventually come out. I’m not sure if Tucker left Fox, if Fox fired him, or if it was a mutual parting of ways. I have seen that Tucker openly hated Donald Trump, and by proxy several people at Fox, whom he tried to get fired. He was also generally unhappy with Fox News as a company. It could be that neither party was interested in bending over backwards to make the relationship work.

Interestingly enough, Don Lemon was also fired, today. Maybe Don and Tucker can spend some quality time together on a beach while they work on future career opportunities.

1 Like

Brings back memories of Hanity and Colmes. Maybe?

2 Likes

I’d rather watch Dan Aykroyd and Jane Curtin debate the issues.
Does that make me old?

jane

2xwjnl

5 Likes

WSJ, which is owned by the same company that owns Fox, is reporting that it was Murdoch who fired Carlson. It was based on a history of Carlson saying bad things about the network and his co-workers.

Carlson has made his millions, I can’t feel too sorry for him.

2 Likes

I’ll be back!!! :rofl:
There is hope,

2 Likes