Form 4473 a haunting

I know someone in D.C. & the so called rumor mills are not rumors.
Biden / Harris plan on having the ATF summarize a report of all available data to initiate the largest anti firearms bill in history. Starting with who owns what for taxation’s, seizures, & bans.
He is going after all of the primary assault weapons ( handguns included), he is going to tax anyone with a 4473 linking then to one with a mandatory seizure order & tax codes on all firearms / ammunition’s until seizures are complied with.
He is using the form to make any high capacity firearms a capital offense to possess.
He plans on coding legislation that a firearm with more than 10 rounds even in self defense shootings will be considered a federal offense.
All online purchases we can make now will be outlawed and all mail orders will be stopped immediately. This will be in part completed by an executive order preventing any delivery service from carrying such items through the delivery services. Any that refuse compliance will face Federal prosecution(s).
He is also planning executive sanctions against any state legislative body that utilizes their state constitution to dispute his executive orders.
Further he intends to go after any and all firearm associated organizations.
I would recommend taking this information seriously, and keep yourself at the ready.
Start contacting as many firearm manufacturers and component manufacturers as possible.
Convince them to permanently suspend all contracts with the government should these actions become laws.
Encourage them to cease & desist with any distribution of accessories, ammunition, contractors, distribution, equipment, listed items manufactured reports, production, surplus supplies, & warranties.
Encourage them to sacrifice pricing to floor bottom prices so that firearms can be distributed at such a rate that the back logs will be impossible to keep up with and strain any level of enforcement.
Begin networking with family & friends away from social media sites and limit activity to word of mouth or phone calls to begin to plan a preparedness movement.
I Told You So!

4 Likes

Is it the right time to move north? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A_20201112_01

1 Like

Canada’s Trudeau passed an executive order without a parliamentary vote to ban 1,500 different types of firearms in one list then within weeks added another 500.
His story is intertwined with his late father who was very very close to Cuba’s late Fidel Castro.
I have a friend that is a police officer in Toronto. He has informed me that the forced national registry was ignored by most Canadians. He also informed me that most LEO’s are ignoring seizure orders of discovered firearms in people’s homes unless they absolutely need to be removed. They agree in majority that non violent calls do not constitute “noticing” & seizing them.
Canada has received hundreds of thousands of firearms smuggled into Canada from the U.S. , that has also been discovered by crimes committed with them and discovered when weapon numbers have been checked.
Canada is not a safe haven to run to for firearm ownership. My friend explained to me that the majority hid their firearms very similarly to how they’ve done in California. This goes further to say how I will do here.
What Biden plans to do first is the ammunition supply chain. Without ammo you can’t use the firearm.
As a war veteran I have a very experienced and concise views on this. (1) When they take people’s rights away you create an insurgency movement, (2) When they take away people’s firearms - you get bomb makers, (3) When they take away people’s sense of security you get groups forming to attack the ones responsible, (4) When they make a measure of prohibition you’ll find underground manufacturers- distributors- businessmen / women willing to intertwine networks ( read the 1930’s Alcohol Prohibition era), (5) When they impose taxation’s not voted on by the people it leads to revolts ( the most famous in History- The Boston Tea Party), (6) When they impose imprisonment threats and seizing personal property rights they invoke a Civil War from the masses, (7) When they invoke the measures that Biden admin would want imposed it threatens National Security ( People will not want to enlist in the Armed Forces depleting a level of national defense)… why would anyone want to serve an anti-democracy agenda? It also limits national personal levels of defense should we ever be invaded, (8) When they enact such laws they place LEO’s lives in greater dangers than any of the 2020 Burn-loot-murder riots, (9) When they pass such laws without the vote of the people it is no longer a democracy but a Unitarian system in place, and that will lead to more unrest in the streets, (10) When they pass such laws- pro anti-2nd Amendment groups / individuals will be targeted as reprisal for their anti-democracy views or agendas.
Several people in Iraq would give us intel on the ones that were “ Sadam’s Enforces” so we could remove them from the communities.
At this point I’m convinced he will lock the nation down for 4-6 weeks so he can isolate people & prepare the enforcement plans for his leftist agendas. It’s history repeating itself.
I’ve made up my mind that I’m digging in, will make every attempt to fly under the radar, and seriously question any LEO that may come to my door to asked “Do you really want to help create an insurgency?” This is in Canada they ignore their “discoveries”. This is part because there’s too much land to cover and some that truly depend on their firearms as a matter of survival. With all that I’ve presented and with 2020 showing what it has I see no differences here!
Either let your rights disappear or defend it! Everything is on the line in the most drastic of an attempted anti-democracy agenda in our history.
The very essence of the entire Constitution is at stake and I do not, & will not trust elected officials to truly defend our rights. The left is consuming everything in D.C.
These are not opinions but true facts. All of it.

1 Like

You hit the nail right on it’s leftist head. Thank you for a great post sir. All of this has happened before, just not to US citizens. The oppresors will find us impossible to deal with. They don’t know that yet.

1 Like

I am sure that they will try, but there are a bunch of constitutional issues to what Biden and Harris will attempt to do there as well as the legal uses for 4473 data. Not saying it isnt going to happen, or at least attempt to happen, but it will end up in front of the SCOTUS.

5 Likes

Aaron 40 - They can propose anything but need a Senate to pass it, if they win Georgia and take the Senate or pass it by executive order then we have the SCOTUS to fall back on as there will be a multitude of lawsuits. If they win both and enlarge and stack SCOTUS then God help us.

1 Like

If the Republic survives 2020, we’ll be fine.

@Jerzees, Canadians can only dream of our liberties. I’d move to Texas and help with secession before even considering Canada.

4 Likes

I’ve got 903 miles to Texas border…and only 308 to Canada :wink:
In “Covid” time I won’t risk 3 times longer trip :slightly_smiling_face:
And I really would like to try original Poutine :bowl_with_spoon:

Good luck trying to take a handgun into Canada, unless you’ve got a hankering to check into Baffin Correctional Centre

1 Like

:wink: nobody said I’d take any handgun there…
Opppssss… I’m sorry… I’ve forgotten we are firearm’s Community… :grimacing:

Canada just passed a national law that Providences can restrict and/or outlaw anything they want and the Providences are lining up to outlaw damn near every firearm.

1 Like

I’ve got enough to think about here in the usa without giving Canada a 2nd thought…

1 Like