Foreign Gangs Breaking into homes w/ Signal Jammers..... and so it starts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/suspected-foreign-gangs-breaking-into-us-homes-signal-jammers-and-team-tactics-underline-the-chilling-reality/ar-AA1li9Lk?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=34ddc858d881479b9cd575a591750c04&ei=21

If this goes through it may be a Christmas Miracle! If the link doesn’t work. Follow this

Suspected Foreign Gangs Breaking Into US Homes, Signal Jammers and Team Tactics Underline the Chilling Reality

"THEY ARE COMING FOR US AND OUR STUFF!
Act Accordingly!
Stay safe folks, Head on a swivel!

Where We Go 1 We Go All!
No step on a snek

6 Likes

The last line in the article says,” That’s a chilling reality Americans will have to get used to.” The way to get used to it is to fight back. Fight fire with fire. Be ready to fire when the fire comes.

7 Likes

Thx God my guns cannot be jammed with those antennas. Hey Chileans, come and get them… :yum:

7 Likes

Excellent Jerzees,

If I have my way their ‘Heat Signatures’ would be stone cold!

3 Likes

Foreign gangs

Um… which alphabet government Agency is responsible for “taking care” of this threat?

Or, instead of doing their job, are they busy infringing on rights of Americans?

12 Likes

I will only ever have a totally hard wired alarm system. No jamming that in the middle of the night while Im sleeping. They may cut off the phone line , but the siren will be screaming and I’ll know theyre inside.

9 Likes

Detroit… the city that can’t seem to die. Live somewhere else.

3 Likes

Like Chicago or SLC?

3 Likes

SLC would be a big improvement over Detroit, but there are lots better places. If you can’t fix Detroit (which you cannot), vote with your feet.

4 Likes

And to remind everybody RMF jammers take out cellphones also, that is one of the reasons I have a land line still, I only get spam calls on it but if they try this I can still make a call, also make sure you have at least one hard wired phone because the wireless ones will be useless.

4 Likes

If claymores aren’t legal by now…prevent crime,
55 yards at a time in a 60 degree arc!
Start today, make your home a gun free zone!

IMG_4263

9 Likes

“Tighten up them groupings Son”
(Just kidding Brother) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Just had a feeling that something dreadful is coming. Soon. Anyone else? -@bfcarlson

8 Likes

My alarm system is two Cane Corsos weighing about 130 pounds each.Their bark is deep and damn near raises the dead.Jam that…nice thieving people.

7 Likes

Those Chileans are morons. They want to deal with the most secured City in US? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

A 2023-12-10 20-57-40

5 Likes

I guess they aren’t up on current events, NYC doesn’t have enough cops, AND nobody can own a gun!

8 Likes

Looks like CNN’s signal doesn’t freely pass the southern border… which is weird… everything and everybody passes that border without any issues… :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :thinking:

8 Likes

Could happen?

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!! :
Nessun passo sul serpente

7 Likes