2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

We’ll be ok. I’m pretty sure @Zee is on the ford side of the argument

2 Likes

This was originally categorized in the Legal/Political category but quickly went off topic… :woman_facepalming: So I’ve moved it to the Miscellaneous area.

5 Likes

@Dawn :woman_facepalming::rofl:

so… I generally drive anything I buy until the wheels fall off…here’s my scorecard:

• Ford trucks and broncos (5 total) 2.25 million miles
  • Chevy, Dodge, Oldsmobile, Toyota (7 total) 650,000 miles

hmmmm… :face_with_monocle::thinking:
:joy:
FORD. :smiley::+1::+1::+1:

and no… I’m not a slow learner… sometimes (ex)husbands have an idea on what we bought :woman_shrugging: :grin:

oh and as to the original post… just going with Awesome Strategy Guys :smiley:

1 Like

BTW- There is a new fun/humorous area in Miscellaneous now. Evidently you all like your humor! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve owned and driven a lot of different makes of vehicles -Ford, GM, Chrysler, VW- and had about the same experience with all of them. That being said, one of my top favorite cars was a 72 Gran Torino Brougham. I am currently driving an 04 Ram 1500 which I bought new. The odometer just rolled over 306,000 miles, and it has required fewer repairs than most other vehicles I’ve owned. Just finished doing brakes all the way around (only the third set) and wouldn’t be afraid to get in and drive it anywhere in North America right now. Can’t afford to, but wouldn’t be afraid.

PS: Just to be clear, an early 70’s VW Type II RULES! One of the finest vehicles ever made.

2 Likes

Sorry, my bad…I didn’t mean to hijack the thread…it just took on a life of it’s own…:frowning_face:

3 Likes