For What It's Worth

You know. I used to think Full Metal Jacket was just a parody of war. After reading your comments, I now think it is more than the truth. I don’t know what a CT is but I’d quote you any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Somewhere in your comment America lives.

6 Likes

Aw Brother, “CT” is just ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ (I’ve been called that for the last little bit).

4 Likes

Crimson Trace. :grinning:

7 Likes

Computerized Tomography… :rofl:

6 Likes

CT= “Canned Tuna”?
“Crazy Train”?
“Cross Trained”?

5 Likes

DON102 I BLEAVE every word you just said . And we truly do not know just who is going to Be behind the next mass Shooting or for who The GOVERNMENT KNOWS THAT PEOPLE THAT BUY INSURANCE AND TRAIN AND THE LOVE OF THEIR COUNTRY IS COMING OUT OF THEIR HARTS. IS NOT THE NEXT MASS SHOOTER AND THEY THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO TAKE AMERICAN CITIZENS GUNS AWAY SO WE CAN BE EAZYER TO KILL Bobby Jean :owl::feather::chile::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother Never by me Bobby Jean SIR I AM WITH YOU TO THE END I LOVE YOU ALL AND MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY SIR Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::chile::dizzy::zap::zap::popcorn:SIR :bangbang:

3 Likes

The Twojakes I AM A REAL AMERICAN AND . I Love my country family and the USCCA and we have TRUELY GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AND FREEDOM I AM VERY REAL I AM AN AMERICAN TO THE BONE SIR LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

These authors agree with you. I listened to the auidobook while commuting back and forth to MAG40. It’s disturbing.

1 Like

Oh, but it’s to up setting for some people to see! Then are we as a society going to ban pictures, stories of the holocaust, other violent acts against other people?
What happened to “Freedom of the Press “? Has it went the way of “being innocent” until proven guilty in a court of LAW, not public opinion.
This is the start of local governments controlling what “they” deem appropriate for citizens of “their” communities to see and hear.

Now the question is how do “WE” stop this and return to Open Government and news.
Because believe me it this isn’t stopped than we have lost everything “we” have ever fought for.

6 Likes

DON102 SIR BROTHER .:bangbang: THE ENEMY CAN CALL WHAT AMERICANS ARE ALL DAY LONG AND WE ARE NOT RUNNING AWAY. .FROM THEIR EVIL SIX IDEAS . AND THEY ARE GOING TO DIE BY LEAD POISONING :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::100::100::100: THE ENEMY IS NOT GOING TO KILL PEOPLE. Around me . AND NOT . Feel the FEAR OF DEATH THERE SELFS. KAZ IF THE ENEMY WANTS DEAD I HAVE NO PROBLEM . KILLING THEM THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES MY FAMILY. :bangbang: THEY . BETTER BE AFRAID OF DIEIN. Evil BASTARDS . If HESBALA wants to kill some one. :question: PLEASE START WITH ME Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::us::chile::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

Bwahahahaha… okay admit it. You work for CNN. :rofl:

6 Likes

Generally speaking yes. They do not deserve such attention. It would seem only to embolden those who are thinking about doing the same - for some sick reason.

In this particular case the lack of exposure of the mental issues this person had is dangerous to those who might be targeted for the same reasons this person obsessed on.

The TQ+ community is still in its beginning stages. Who knows what kind of problems these individuals will have later in life. Not just physical/medical issues but more over their mental stability when they look in the mirror and say, WTF have I done?

3 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother i Have been preaching again :bangbang: AND I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A CHURCH :bangbang: I KNOW EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A TERRIST . But Muslim is RELATED TO ONE. Because all HESBALA Just Happen to be Muslims. A they are all related to the good Muslims. HAW HAW HAW. MY FEN GOD WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THEIR IN OUR COUNTRY AND THEY ARE. PLAINLY GOING TO ATTACK EVERY LAST ONE OF US. I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN BUT SOON AS IT DOES I WANT THEM TO START WITH EVERY ONE THAT SAID THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS. AND THEY LOVE US TO DEATH . Love you SIR KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL SIR . :us::zap::chile::popcorn::beer::100:

1 Like

The two jakes. That’s why we have the death penalty in Texas so when evil people look in the mirror they can clearly see their going to death :skull_and_crossbones: row :bangbang::chile::100::popcorn::beer:AND TEXAS HAS PUT IN AN EXPRESS LANE. :bangbang::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::notes::notes::zap::100::100:

1 Like
4 Likes

Are You trying to kill me I AM still choking on my popcorn and ROOTBEER my god that was so funny I almost died haw haw haw haw haw love ya Bobby Jean :popcorn::beer::popcorn::us::us::us::owl::feather::beer::popcorn::100::skull_and_crossbones::star_and_crescent:

3 Likes

I saw him live, Rockford, IL 2004 :rofl:

4 Likes

He is from frich Texas Ron white . Is kool I have never seen him . But I would love to . But now he’s from holly wood and I can hardly afford to get to Debbie Ann’s KEMO appointments and he is very expensive to see but he worked for what he gots !! And he is so funny the white caller ture with Jeff fox worthy and Larry the cable guy I got to see on the tv and I was blowing ROOT BEER AND POPCORN EVERY FEN PLACE I LOVE THEM REDNECK. KARZY crap :poop: they have to find new jokes . And I would make them pee their paints KAZ I AM funny and so stupid my MOMA slapped her self when I fell off the tailgate on the way home from the hospital when I was delivered by treadX.,back when poor people went to the hospital to have a baby and finished on the way back home red neck to the born . That word and I got all my shots at the vet six weeks later . Mom’s proud I got .grade 6, KAZ I was stuck in Frist two years in a row . KAZ i would get lost on the way to school . . They never did that again they decided to let me go ahead and pass the entire school KAZ I knew it all . And at resess I wanted to work on car so I would help the teachers with their cars and they had to take the bus long story short they . Hated my AZZ KAZ . I knew it all . An i Fell in love with my teacher . And she took me out !!! Of school .!! Like for ever. Have A great day community I have to get Debbie ann to KEMO . And she won’t even shear . I am A giver . Love ya all Bobby Jean stay safe . :us::chile::popcorn::beer:ROOT BEER :beer: POPCORN .an windows down brother windows way down :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

OH My God! It hit me like a Train while doin’ Yard work!
(and I didn’t look any of these up!, That’s what my PTSD does to me)
I focus on something and then Wham Off my mind goes

Cheap Trick (band)
Charlize Theron
Crushed Testicles (Krav Maga), crunchy Testicles ,Corroded testicles
(we’ve run the balls off that theme)…maybe not…working…
Chili Taco
Catch twenty2—Cheater :worried:
Channing Tatum: GI.Joe/Magic mike
Crunch time
Charlie Tuna (remember him?)
Counter Terrorism
damn I had a million of them…to be continued…

2 Likes