Food delivery driver accused of having weapon on North High School property

5 Likes

I am a driver as well. I go to place that are gun and firearm sensitive areas. Some places I am in not. I choose not to carry while on my route, so there is no chance of this happening to me. I keep it in my truck locked when I am in those areas, never on me.

I get it that we need to be prepare but those places have set in plans. I hate to hear that cause of a mistake u get punished and not excuse of a simple accident.

3 Likes

Funny thing is, he was delivering for GrubHub so he could have just passed on that delivery.

5 Likes

Or left it in the car maybe too. I have a secure lock box in my car just in case I can not take it in.

It said he needed an interpreter cause he spoke German, I think.

4 Likes

In WI it’s still illegal to have it in your car on school property.

6 Likes

If no one knows it is in ur car and locked away. They do not have the right to search or ask u about it. But he did not understand, I know ignorance is not an excuse, but not able to speak english is a concern or not understanding our laws

5 Likes

It’s unfortunate that so many people (as in, it results in the laws we have) think legal, peaceful, law abiding citizens having a firearm at a school is a bad thing. It’s like…clearly if someone wants to go to the school to murder, the fact that it’s not legal to take the gun they will murder with isn’t stopping them. And then when they do that…nobody to shoot back.

Logic. It’s lacking

10 Likes

If grubhub works like uber eats delivery, you dont know the exact location until you pick up the order.

4 Likes

Welcome @katieagard

I didn’t know about the blind pickups for those deliveries. I suppose once you’ve agreed to take it and find out where it’s going to you can’t decline it?

4 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome back RocketPak !
Welcome katiegard, Welcome to the Fold.

As for ‘Mr. Zudi Vadi’

"According to the criminal complaint, on Jan. 12 Vaidi was delivering a Grubhub order to North High School while he had a Glock pistol, extra magazines, pepper spray and a taser on his person. Vaidi did not enter the building but parked near the front door of the school’.

Court records show Vaidi, who requested a German interpreter for his next hearing, was given a $1,000 signature bond. Conditions of his bond include not being allowed to have weapons.

Sounds like the man was either on a scouting mission or was planning on doing a Mass Causality Event.
I know some Gunner’s carry that much equipment but if you are a Grub Hubber, Door dasher etc you go all over in the course of your day, Schools, .gov buildings, Police stations. etc. Taking all that crap off and putting it back on would be tiresome. It’s a dangerous new world out there now and we need to protect ourselves (which is why we are here) But this guy sets off ALARM BELLS for me. ding,ding,ding!
AND he’s German that needs an Interpreter? ding ding ding again. No speaka de ingles?
Lastly there is Profiling and then there is listening to my Intuition and my Intuition is screaming this person is bad news.
Situational Awareness is basically: Reading the room. This person is trouble.

WWG1WGA
The only easy day was yesterday

3 Likes

My question is did he have a cc permit to carry or not? If so how did he get it esp. not able to speak English,

2 Likes

How do you get to that conclusion?

Was he not literally delivering an order for his job that was requested to be delivered there and then assigned to him? And he didn’t even go inside?

2 Likes

Brother,
I am just saying what I am feeling (that is still allowed these days amirite?)
The way I look at stuff is from the lens of experience.
A German speaking, w/ a minimum wage job, armed up pretty good
(although many gunners pack similar hardware) just smells fishy.
The people you don’t see, think about do the most damage
MOST Airbases use Civilian’s to do the jobs they just don’t have the manpower to do it all.
There’s ‘Vetting’ and then there’s ‘Out sourcing’
Out Sourcing is when the .gov hires a Vetted company to do their own hiring and vetting
It saves the .gov time and cash to screw up and over pay other things. There are holes in that system.
People/Companies need to fill those slots quickly/cheaply so they can rake in the big .gov bucks.
Corners are cut, Vetting maybe not so thorough,sometimes it takes (6) months! to vet somebody
I almost died because these (30) VETTED Insurgents Got low wage jobs, made their friendly
faces known and then when we were occupied w/ other threats they attacked.
They killed a lot of Innocents and never get to their objective (us) A quick Response team set things right Rapidly.
We don’t SEE some of these people for who they really are Nathan.
Undocumented/Unvetted people have 1300+ miles of Southern Border to cross over.
and Lord knows how much has crossed from the Northern Border (which is hardly even talked about)
It isn’t just the ‘Migrants’ Nathan, It’s Saudi, Muslum, Fanatical groups, Terror from all over the worlds is coming here, WE are the big fat juicy prize these days. We’ve pissed off so many people w/ our
Corruption and Heavy handedness, Trying to RULE every Country that just wants us to butt the phuck out of their business.
Nathan, WE ARE NOT THE WORLD’S Police anymore. We are a pain in the ass now. hardly anybody wants to deal w/ us because of the demented puppet and his masters want it all.
Muslums alone number in the MILLION’s alone and they HATE us with a passion.
All Infidels must die because we offended their Prophet–WE are the Infidels, so are the British, Europe and every other Western civilization and we are all going to hurt because of this.
So, when I see a Foreign National, w/ limite English, armed up I get …concerned.
just mis tres pesos Brother

2 Likes

Is he a foreign national? I didn’t see that stated. I do see he requested an interpreter for the court hearing but, lots of people here legally, armed legally, even citizens in some cases, don’t necessarily speak English as a primary language and I’d want zero chance for any miscommunication when dealing with criminal charges

The full text of the linked article reads

EAU CLAIRE COUNTY (WQOW) - A food delivery app driver accused of having a weapon on him while bringing food to North High School is facing two charges.

Zudi Vaidi, of Medford, is charged with possession of a firearm on grounds of a school and dangerous weapons on school premises.

According to the criminal complaint, on Jan. 12 Vaidi was delivering a Grubhub order to North High School while he had a Glock pistol, extra magazines, pepper spray and a taser on his person. Vaidi did not enter the building but parked near the front door of the school.

Court records show Vaidi, who requested a German interpreter for his next hearing, was given a $1,000 signature bond. Conditions of his bond include not being allowed to have weapons.

In a letter to parents sent in January, North High School Principal Kim Koller said this “was a concealed carry issue and at no point was there any known intent to harm students or staff at North.”

2 Likes

I can pretty much assure you he wasn’t born in Queens, NY by Forest Park!

2 Likes

Interestingly, his surname is of Indian origin and basically not found in Germany. Of the European countries, it is most commonly found, though still quite uncommon, in France.

3 Likes

YES! see ‘FISHY!’ It didn’t fit ! ding ding ding like a Sikh name or something (did I spell that correctly?)
This doesn’t jive…

2 Likes

Yes, you spelled that correctly. It is also found in Pakistan, Iran and Turkey. Given the migration into Germany, he is most likely from one of those countries than from India. Even in India, it is an uncommon name.

3 Likes