Florida Man Takes 10-Year-Old Son on Paintball Drive-By, Child Injured by

2 Likes

Why would you take your kid to a paintball gun drive by? Actually, who has heard of a paintball drive by?

5 Likes

Whoever heard of a father agreeing to do that for his son? Someone that should not have had a child. When do we begin universal background checks on people that are soon to be parents? Need a license, training, and liability insurance?

4 Likes

The child won the Darwin trophy :trophy: in the children category.

2 Likes

You noticed he was 16 years old when his son was born? Not the kind of guy who thinks about consequences, I’d say.

2 Likes

Children having children…imagine how many more there are.

2 Likes

I’m so glad paintball guns weren’t around when I was a teenager.

2 Likes

It’s actually a huge thing (paintballing houses/people)

1 Like

We share the world with these people. Crazy decision making. Worse role model work.

2 Likes

We NEED common sense paintball safety laws.

1 Like

Not sure how long in the tooth you are but I’m no spring chicken and remember playing with them in high school.

It was a lot of fun running around the woods. Given the lack of safety gear available back then the paint balls really hurt in the close quarters of the dense trees and shrubs. Made for quite the adrenaline rush. I still remember a bunch of tactical lessons learned during those sessions. Most realistic practice I have ever had.

Though we would have never thought about paint balling houses. Don’t see the fun in that when you can play against other willing people.

2 Likes

We were stuck with B.B. guns and firecrackers.

3 Likes

I’m surprised this wasn’t Florida Woman.