FL Authorities Interdicted Boat with Armed Haitians

What’s next, Blackbeard will blockade Charleston?

9 Likes

@Don102 didn’t you says something about a flotilla?

5 Likes

YUP! Fine young cannibal’s heading this way !

5 Likes

I don’t think people really understand how to oppose a hostile invading force, let me be clear…

You sink the Fkr! Good for the environment!

8 Likes
6 Likes

That’s the happy ending I expected to read from the article.

5 Likes

I’m sure this isn’t the first boat load, how many were missed? :thinking:

9 Likes

Was just going to comment on the usefulness of torpedos.Ya beat me to it .

6 Likes

So while Gov. DeSantis is intercepting them out at sea in order to send them back with help from the USCG, I saw where FJB is talking about using Guantanamo to “process them,” i.e. get their “names” and then bring them on in.

:angry:

8 Likes

Yeah, he can let them in and they can stay at his house. Maybe he will let them drive his 'vette, and read all the files he has stored in his garage…

9 Likes

As someone who has personally navigated Sebastian Inlet many times, I say they should of let them try it :rofl:

4 Likes

So how do these “asylum seekers” afford night vision gear? I can’t.

7 Likes

Maybe Uncle Joe bought it for them. :thinking:

5 Likes

Use the damn boats as target practice, No big loss in any direction, let the ‘survivors’ find another way back to Haiti

3 Likes

ah! but they are coming here to work.

3 Likes

What we really need are common sense submarine launched torpedoes!

3 Likes

So if you sit on the beach in your shorts, and a boat carrying couple dozen armed foreign men pops up, and they open up on you - how is this different from the AZ rancher who is being tried for murder?

5 Likes

Sounds like we should surrender now!

If I’m ever on a beach and I see an invading force armed and approaching, well, you can thank me later! Also pretty sure it won’t be just one person on the beach with a firearm!, in Florida !
So if many patriots decide to hold the line in defense of the United States
( providing it still exists ) I’m sure most Florida sheriffs will join in the fight!
My oath still means something!

6 Likes