Fixing to start some crap here! (Holiday fun)

I could but it would still spread… and it ain’t roses neither…

2 Likes

:+1: I like your thinking

2 Likes

Turkey
Elk tenderloin
Garlic herb mashed potatoes
cranberry relish
roasted root vegetables
home made Parker Rolls
Maque Choux
fudge swirled cheese cake with chocolate crust
fruitcake cinnamon rolls with a fireball glaze
pumpkin pie with a pumpkin seed crust

4 Likes

@45IPAC, let’s see if memory works… or I am just old.

Hey Grandpa, what’s for supper

mmm mmm good., now that you made me hungry… snack time. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Opossum grits and red eye gravy

4 Likes

Love red eye gravy, opossum not so much.

2 Likes

Party At @Todd30 's !!!

3 Likes

Tastes like chicken!!!

2 Likes

Never heard of either, but I guess living in Virginia only 28 years I have not been exposed to all of the finer Southern dining options available… :laughing:

I believe I would have to drink much more than the 1 qt of beer and a shot that recipe recommended before eating that… :rofl:

When you are hungry you would be amazed on what you would eat! If it is prepared well, you would really like it too!

2 Likes

I have eaten many different things, but I have seen and smelled 'possums up close and personal, both dead and alive. I will take a pass on that. It took me over 30 years before I ate conch, I believe I can go another 30 without eating opossum… :sunglasses:

1 Like

As long as their are rabbits, I too will not be consuming 'possums. But, it is still available if required.

2 Likes

When I was young, I heard a joke that went something like this: In a general store, 3 men were discussing which of their religions was the best. The discussion grew heated without anyone making any progress. Off in the corner was an old man quietly listening, but minding his own business and it was decided to let him decide. Upon being asked, he spoke. “Wel-l-l, I figure the each religion represents a sower of grain and God is the Mill Owner. When you get to the Mill, he’s not going to ask what road you took to get there. He’s going to ask ‘How good is your grain?’”

1 Like

…so we need to post some “Barking Spider” jokes so you can enjoy turkey this year?

That sounds about right, when you think about it, most all religions have had times of conflict with a different religion. Now, that was TYPICALLY in a far off past, but there still is conflict with a few religions.

I will have my T-bone about 1 1/2 inches thick with onion rings and baked potato with cranberry sauce and end with punkin pie drenched with honey and whip cream. I am not much into eating anything that was once covered in feathers. Fowl to me is just that foul. I did marry a Peacock though and am I ever glad I did. She can cook and does… Might also add she is a great kisser. I’ve had almost 57 years worth of them and still can’t get enough.

1 Like

Hey, Crocodile, Water Buffalo, Iguana, Conch, and mystery meat ( or in the hazmat shipping language… MEAT NOS - NOS = Not otherwise specified)

When in Rome… or Pakistan, or the Congo, or Central America

mm mm good … sort of.

:grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes