Fire arm training without a gun?

We are diabetics too. These products are helping us a lot!

FYI: Please check out:

http://www.gardenofhealth.net/ (Rebecca has been a friend for many years).

Good luck and God Bless!

1 Like

Yeah, feel your pain. My diabetes isnā€™t bad enough for me to take insulin but I have to be very severe with diet. Whole Wheat bagels and English Muffins donā€™t taste as good as white but are good enough to satisfy. Worst thing is that I canā€™t have a beer with dinner. Also a bit of a wobble so I canā€™t shoot as straight as would like.

1 Like

I was diagnosed as a Type II in my 40s, and had begun to drink diet soda in my 30s, being weight-and-blood-pressure conscious as I got older. This constant condition will change you, especially your brain chemistry, so you have to really evaluate how you feel each day, and make adjustments. This is one condition you must get under control, or it will control you. Just saw the Browns lose - AGH!

1 Like

This comes late - in your shopping, take a look at Waltherā€™s all-steel pistols - the Q4 and Q5 Match. Iā€™d guess that the prices for either are though the roof, but look at their features and styling. FYI

2 Likes

All of my guns and ammo were lost in a boating accident. Tragic, I know.:wink:

3 Likes

Oh noā€¦ Sheena, Iā€™m sorry to hear of this. Are you ok?

3 Likes

How are you getting along? I have my shopping list for 2021, and Iā€™ve recently e-mailed H & K for a hoot, to urge them to introduce an original, ā€œfull-sizeā€ .380 to their lineup, which is lacking.

1 Like

Getting along, thank you! I hope all is well with you?

Glad you have a new shopping list! Are you referring to Semiautomatic Colt 1911? That gun is heavy but good accuracy.

What is the smallest firearm for deep concealment with the a rimless straight walled pistol cartridge design?

Do you like shooting it or admire its specs?

Thanks Kurt!

1 Like

That is a great gun Virgil!

What situations are best for red dot use?

I donā€™t prefer it as I like the challenge of training my eye without.

Thanks!

2 Likes

My goal is to bring back full-sized .380 pistols to the market. DA/SA, 8-10 straight-stack mags, 100 mm/4" barrels, and modern ergonomic grips. Iā€™ve contacted Walther, Sig, CZ, and H & K directly tu urge them to look at this as a future project. The models I want them to re-examine are the PP, P232, CZ-83, etc., which featured steel/alloy frames. Look them up. The smallest pistol frames I can think of are Ruger and Taurus. Although some swear by the 1911, I consider it a dinosaur when compared to modern designs, and I have no real interest in the .45 ACP.

1 Like