Fines for not voting

Ballot harvesting is here, and it will be a BIG problem in the fall. Google it.

4 Likes

I’m surprised the vote swapping apps stories disappeared after the election, and wonder exactly how legal/illegal that was. These stories were on many major news networks for a few days before the 2016 election:

3 Likes

I think we should return to box and ballot method and avoid all this “false intrusion” crap!

6 Likes

That should be illegal but you know Hillary voted for herself (If you think otherwise c’mon!!!)

2 Likes

Even better, how about a HUGE fine for those that violate the Second Amendment?

10 Likes

Or as Ron White said, “I had the right not to speak, but not the ability”.

3 Likes

Make’em vote for Trump…lol…If they declare that’s who they are voting for, then they won’t want them to vote at all…,To me, they are Morons…It must be something in the water…Look at what they’ve done, or let happen to San Francisco and LA…Both once beautiful cities…Especially San Francisco…I can’t say to much…I’m in St.Louis…It’s gone to hell too and if you don’t have and carry a gun here, you’re nuts…Yet, those in charge just keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over and over…Who, in their right mind, would want to go into St. Louis to watch any kind of sport, so yea, lets built a Socker stadium in the city where it’s not safe to go…Liberals, Go figure.

4 Likes

When I go to St Louis, take more extra mags than usual.

5 Likes

It could actually backfire on the controlling party, as many who are registered don’t bother because they feel it won’t make a difference. If those number enough to oust the Dems, they may get an unexpected result.

4 Likes

And they generally vote many times…

3 Likes

I had this discussion many years ago, long before the world got so epically crazy. In my opinion some people are just too dumb to vote. One of those people said he believed that in order to vote you should be a home owner. I cannot agree on that, there’s many responsible people who live in Apartment homes.

4 Likes

@Paul36 My father died in 1986 and he is still currently a registered Democrat voter in Cook Co (Chicago) and according to what I learned last time I was at the Vital Records Clerks office in Chicago (for something unrelated) I cannot take him off, he would need to come to the office and if he moved he would register at the new location ( WHAT ) I said, he died in 1986 and if he was still living he would be around 127 years old now.

5 Likes

Exactly why folks are leaving the state.

2 Likes

Can we fine someone to submit spence’s bill? Now that would be fun!

2 Likes

Seems like they could easily confirm the death certificate and update their registration records, so why not? The stupidity of many things Gov’t is just epic these days.

3 Likes

@Jane2 I take it that you aren’t from the Windy City Jane? In other words He’s still actively voting Democrat is the thing

2 Likes

Definitely not from the Windy City, they wouldn’t know what to think of me there- GA girl

3 Likes

Oh I see well ok then. Well welcome to the community and things here in Chicago (Chi-raq )are done differently than anywhere else in the world.

2 Likes

The biggest problem with this is that it take away our right to choose, our right to vote or not to vote. The problem now is most politicians now do not value the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, they have already silenced free speech in many cases and 2nd Amendment is always being challenged as well as violated. They chip away until we come together and vote out the bad and vote in the good. I want people to vote but at the same I want them to be educated about what they are voting for, not just to vote for the sake of voting.

6 Likes

@Robert8 Not to make light of your father’s passing, but how many times has he voted since 1986? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes