figured this would happen

a lot of us figured this would happen

7 Likes

So what I got out of that article is, We’re trying but really can’t get a handle on most of the stuff.

7 Likes

Biden could have just paid China $1 billion so they would tell Putin to end the war and saved the US $99 billion.

7 Likes

That would have ended the money laundering that has been benefiting Biden and a lot of others… they are all getting rich with our tax dollars.

9 Likes

The Pentagon can’t account for 60 something percent of the trillions of dollars in assets they are supposed to be in control of. Why should our government or anyone else expect Ukraine to do any better?

The lack of accountability is necessary to allow those in power and behind the scenes to keep on sucking up what they feel is their fair share. And it is looking more and more like they feel their fair share is 100% of everything.

4 Likes

So we need to suck up what we feel is our fair share. That would put us in power.

3 Likes

If you can sleep well at night while sucking the pockets of the rest of us peasants dry then taking power that way is clearly the way to go.

Most of the powerful people doing all the sucking seem pretty good at ignoring the pain they cause and keeping the wealth they suck from being sucked away by others.

5 Likes

It doesn’t have anything to do with me or financial wealth. It has to do with a frame of mind. I consider myself one of the wealthiest people alive. One of the most powerful people of my own life. Nobody can take that away from you or me.
The people you are talking about need everyone else to see their wealth…

3 Likes

I mostly feel the same way. I have no interest in amassing tons of wealth especially in an effort of showing off to others how rich I am. I am quite happy with the roof over our heads and the food on the table. My concern though is that the greedy people in power will break the system so badly that we will have a hard if not impossible time keeping the roof over our heads and the food on the table. I feel things are heading in that direction rather quickly.

4 Likes

When it comes to the point that we are not getting paid for the work we do, we will not work any more. If we don’t work anymore their money will be no good anymore. It pays for them to pay us. It pays for us to be united. It pays for them to be united with us.

2 Likes

That’s the old paradigm but in the modern age where robots and AI can do the work many people used to us ordinary people are no longer a necessary cog in the wheel.

We used to be needed to make the stuff. Then we were needed to buy the stuff but if we can’t afford to buy the stuff anymore then we are just dead weight competing for limited resources. You would think they would want to keep us being able to buy their junk but in the modern economy with the government induced debt bubble people at the top can make more money investing in stocks that keep going up in value even though the productivity and earnings of the companies selling the stocks are going down.

It is a classic Ponzi Scheme. The only question being when will the music stop and the majority of people figure out there are only a couple of chairs left? Those at the top will want to make sure they get the last chairs. To do that they need to make sure the rest of us are not in a position to have any ability to compete for them. The old way of doing that was to start wars to compete for the last chairs and get rid of the extra bodies. Global pandemics would be another useful tool.

There are also financial tools like restructuring currency so the government has control over when and what we spend it on. Or rewriting banking laws so our money and property become assets to the banks instead of our own personal property. And of course those at the top will want to make sure they take away everyone’s pitchforks and tar and feathers so they don’t have to deal with the angry masses after they have finished taking the last of our stuff. All these things are already taking place at an accelerating pace.

Seems like we are getting closer and closer to the final notes of this song.

4 Likes

Robert 1246 YOU ROCK YOUR ALLSOME LOVE YOU SIR TRULY Bobby Jean :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100:

That is because they want what we got. They can’t get what we got because I have it. I am not going to let anybody have it.

2 Likes

I’ve worked hard for the little I have. I hope to be able to keep it. But it is hard to keep white collar criminals from getting what they want when they really want something. They can usually afford to get the law on their side or at least pay them enough to look the other way.

6 Likes

The more one does something the easier it gets.

3 Likes

Until taxes, food prices, fuel prices, and healthcare prices double if not triple.
Our fuel costs doubled and food prices almost doubled. I’m paying $300 more a month for groceries/toiletries than I did 3 years ago.

6 Likes