Fetterman wants to take awa 2A

10 Likes

Damn, I love Colian. I’m glad we have someone that articulate and intelligent on our team. He exposes stupidity and hypocrisy in every video he does.

15 Likes

No John Fetterman doesn’t. He is only repeating what his handlers and his wife tell him to say.
He is a sick individual (medical sense) who should not be anywhere near Washington.

11 Likes

Fetterman could be on the space station and that would be too close to DC.

9 Likes

The only things more brain-dead than Fetterman are the people who elected him.

9 Likes

And that would be the majority of those who turn out to vote in PA.

4 Likes

Did the Fetterman voters actually turn out? Or did their ballots just magically appear?

8 Likes

Fetterman was placed – not elected. He is there for reasons yet unknown.

6 Likes

He’s a puppet to be used by his masters

4 Likes

@Jay37 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! @bruce26 wishing everyone a blessed 2A Day!

2 Likes

Don’t be a stranger. We only bite on the first date. :crazy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Uh, we know the reason already, same reason joe is President

2 Likes

Have you researched anything he says or just accept what you hear from him?

I live in Pennsylvania. Nothing that this aide said in the video should be much of surprise to anyone living in the Commonwealth. Fetterman always held far left views, he’s a younger if somewhat incapacitated version of Bernie Sanders with the same Marxist authoritarian agenda. The mainstream media glorified him as a blue collar icon while part-time mayor of a run down town in Western Pennsylvania, even though he is the scion of a wealthy family and hasn’t had to hold down a real job. He’s not the only Democrat in office from PA promoting restrictions on gun laws. State senator Santarsiero introduced a bill essentially prohibiting the the ownership and sale of auto loading rifles in Pennsylvania.

2 Likes

I support repealing the 16th Amendment. Congress spends too much.

1 Like

Fetterman got elected because Trump is a looser. Trump’s handpicked candidate - Oz - was so bad anyone would have won against him. If the republican party wants to start winning again, it needs to jettison Trump.

Fetterman talks to his socks and then listens to their advice when they respond to him. There will always be fringe idiots around us, he is no exception, except to prove how corrupt and stupid his party and constituents are…

6 Likes

What did he loosen?

I agree, though, that the GOP needs to get over its infatuation with celebrity candidates.

1 Like

Well crap, it looks like Trump isn’t going anywhere. They want him front and center in this race.
Trump indicted on federal charges related to document handling and obstruction of justice | Fox News

This is only going to rile up the worst folks from both sides of the aisle.

2 Likes