Feedback?

What results/decisions from the member shopping for heavyweight pistols for his friend? He said that cost up to $1K was no problem. I suggested the all-steel Baby Eagle III was one option to look at.

1 Like

Revolver, hammer fired, striker fired, SA, DA?

3 Likes

Very well might depend on the purpose. CCW or Elephant hunt? I got spanked for my “depends” meme so I won’t use it again :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Pistols

1 Like

Friends

Two magnum choices!

2 Likes

i’m begging folks to please use a subject line that means something.

9 Likes

AND PLEASE form a well stated question with background not a Google search entry.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

CZ Shadow2 is a great heavyweight pistol, that I know and will recommend. 46 oz makes every shot flat and smooth. It’s like upgraded 1911 with fully ambi functions and DA/SA action and thumb safety, no grip safety.
The only disadvantage… $1,400 :confused:

2 Likes

Revolver, hammer fired, striker fired, SA, DA are all Pistols.

We need more information on the individual, is recoil an issue, grip, loading type, trigger type, manual safety or not, caliber, etc.

The more information the better results.

Hth

2 Likes

??? As the others have stated. A proper question is needed for a proper answer. If you were to rephrase your crytic question there are alot of knowledgeable and helpful members here to help.

4 Likes

I think the OP is referring to another post on this forum where someone was asking about which heavier pistol the guy should suggest to his friend. I’m assuming the OP wants a follow up on what the friend ended up getting.

USCCA Forum: Recommendations wanted. “Heavy” pistols (aka non-polymer/plastic)

1 Like

Begging is not permitted. Hmm unless God is involved…

1 Like

Which one?

Caliber and purpose wasn’t mentioned in his request - apparently, his friend wasn’t sold on polymer frames - the old “plastic gun” bias Glock created was still alive and well.

2 Likes