Fearmongering? Naah... The Biden Syndrome

Mr. Collin Noir is an attorney, and a brilliant advocate for Freedom, and for keeping America tactical.

W-GLOCK-31-GEN3-USED_alt1

17 Likes

I love his videos!

7 Likes

Of course the left does. Keep us helpless, hungry, stoned and stupid so we are dependent on their handouts. :angry:

7 Likes

Ain’t happening on our watch; right, brother?

7 Likes

Nope! :wink:

8 Likes

Oh, I do, too! He is one brilliant brother.

7 Likes

This is one smart guy, he knows his stuff. I watch a lot of his YouTube videos as a matter of fact I am a subscriber to his channel. Thanks for the post @Taina. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

@Taina
Agreed on all accounts! This is a man who represents everything well, his human state, gender, ethnicity, work industry, and most definitely the 2A cause! Much respect!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

If they can sue gun manufacturers then I should be able to sue the DNC for all the crap and anxiety caused for the past 4 years. Lies perpetrated, and misused tax dollars.

7 Likes

That’s what I’ve been saying in all the other threads.

7 Likes

If people can sue Gun Makers (they have) for how things are marketed then why can’t we sue car makers when someone in a sports car is speeding and causes an accident or death? If the salesman said it could go fast we should be able to sue them too right? It is double standards.

In my opinion, what is missing in America today is personal accountability. The things we do or decide not to do all have consequences. We all need to accept that and stop trying to pass the buck.

11 Likes