Favorite Gun Memes

8 Likes

@45IPAC
Me: Could we not take everything in the safe to the range today?
Hubby: (looks wounded) I left one in there…
:laughing:

8 Likes

This is kinda what its like for me when I take someone new to the range to shoot for their first time or maybe its the first time in a long time, or maybe its just the first time with me.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too. I had a young man, who I met when I went back to College for my Forensic Accounting degree, who was real ambivalent about guns. Asked me to take him shooting, I asked what type of firearm he was interested in, he said he didn’t know. So I borrowed my wife’s SUV, loaded up with a gun from all of the various types and met him at the range.

He looked like a deer in headlights when I opened the back. We spent the day shooting, and he went and bought a Glock 41 that day.

He did ask me how many guns I had.

Humor only :innocent:

But I had a tragic :sailboat: accident. Darned small boat handling skills. I think I need a better boat.:rofl:

9 Likes

I think you need a BIGGER boat :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

For humor only. Do not try this at home. Boat was driven in a Lazy River water park by professionals while this post was being crafted. No animals were harmed while boating and posting.

GOD’S NOOOOoooo. I wouldn’t have anything left. I’ve done sunk that other :sailboat: 20-30 times now.

Oh wait, I see what you did there :laughing::exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Warren looks a lot like Kim Jong-un there. Scary stuff.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this will work…

2 Likes

17 Likes

Ok, so those who know me well know I have a bit of a face-processing defect (yay Aspergers Syndrome!) and sometimes I have trouble matching up people with their pictures.
So I had to actually do the side-by-side:

image image

Mind you, I am making NO conclusions here (this part of my brain is kinda challenged)… but Warren … Kim Jong-il … Warren… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
yeah, I can kinda see it.

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo tell me you don’t do this… :laughing:

11 Likes

@Zee You know me well. And you know I would also employ psych-ops by blasting Bobby Vinton Polka music until they break. I always go with Bobby.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: picturing it now. :joy:

3 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

No way. He is far more attractive.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!!! HAHAHAHAH

2 Likes