Favorite Gun Memes

Perhaps check the muzzle of the sidearms. Both of them look like they would be pointing at you while you eat.

2 Likes

DARNIT! You beat me to this! I just saw it on Facebook and was going to share it here!

2 Likes

“She is You”. Just make a pose and wait for the flash.

1 Like

The%20One

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Henry4 :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for making my day :blush:

1 Like

Three types of people.
Sheep
————Protectors
Wolves

4 Likes

11 Likes

Left handed

4 Likes

or… flexible right handed gymnast :wink:

2 Likes

It would be GREAT, but your looking for common sense from the government, AKA Blood From ARock

1 Like

temp5

6 Likes

3 Likes

Sometimes Idaho (Arco - Idaho Falls) too.
(Signed/ sumguy spent a winter there)

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

You’re not lying there, @Mr.Spock! (It’s supposed to warm up today! :cold_face:)

1 Like

Spent one winter in Chicago, Don’t know why anyone would want to live where it gets that cold. People here complain because the high is only 45 degrees day. Should warm up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Heh, that was right after NTC San Diego for me. (Four or five days over 100 during Boot) Brilliant idea. The only real benefit was I was attending the 1200 pound Steam Plant A school there. As a Snipe, there were the clothes I wore inside, and then the many layers I added to get to the barracks. (It’s strange, but today, I can not for the life of me remember ever eating at the cafeteria - and I never left base… odd things that come up with old memories huh?)

1 Like