Favorite Gun Memes

10 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Got this from reddit.

6 Likes

3 Likes

In other news…a local gun shop owner was found dead after being shot five times and blunt force trauma injuries consistent with being struck by a vehicle…the death has been ruled a suicide. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Concealed Carry when naked is a holster and gun which is REALLY OPEN CARRY, Downright Breezy​:scream::scream::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

This isn’t exactly a gun meme but it has the work gun in it and I thought it was funny as hell.

4 Likes

Here are a couple that are new. At least to me they are.

Buy%20Back !

12 Likes

^^^ THANK you… EXACTLY @Robert15!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

That’s the #3 at my local diner, the “Freedom Combo” …the breakfast of champions!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

@JamesR do they serve it with a gun on the side? :smiley:

1 Like

No, it’s BYOG, but they do provide you a cleaning mat! :rofl::rofl:

btw, the comments at the original site this was posted are hilarious!!!

E.g., where’s the side of bacon?; close but it’s missing a pound of hashbrowns; there’s no place for my bald eagle to sit…….:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://imgur.com/gallery/iRSmRCg

2 Likes

What, no ham? No sausage? And where the hell are the grits?!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::laughing:
Yes, the comments are TOTALLY worth the vist!
“Is that a Sig Sauer? Colt is a man’s breakfast pistol son.”
“Actually we eat this while we are making our breakfast”
“Everyone knows that the small concealable weapons go on the far left of the place setting…”
“The gun should be in the same spot, but rolled over, barrel to 1 O’clock, coffee should be black, with a little whiskey. Then it’s perfect.”
“This is more of a brunch. Breakfast has black coffee and an assault rifle (and 2 eggs)”
“that looks just like my breakfast. only it was sprinkled with stars and stripes.”

brilliant!
:joy:

4 Likes