Favorite Gun Memes

I guess those modules in classes of physics I took were All wrong? I wonder if all those folk wouldn’t mind performing a little ‘science.’? Just to get it done quickly we could do it concurrently, and to make it totally unbiased, each person could hold a gun in one hand and plug the shooty-hole-thingie with a finger from the other.

1 Like

@CHRIS4 I’m just trying to put these two things together:

1. A single 124gr bullet fired from a gun will throw a 180 lb man bacwards 6 feet through a window
  2. A 1-ounce finger stuck inside the barrel will halt that same bullet in its tracks with nary a booboo

Physics schmysics. That’ll work. :joy:

2 Likes

“The shoot hole” I need to write that technical term down right away… :rofl:

2 Likes

If this is inappropriate then please remove, but I got a good chuckle out of it.

4 Likes

@Zee or @45IPAC
I have a question please?
Is that for real or a joke because I cannot understand how a finger covering a loaded gun barrel will stop the projectile.

1 Like

It’s called Trolling.

1 Like

It’s fake. Sometimes, even another bullet stuck in the barrel, won’t stop the bullet. Or the gun will explode, either way, the hand the finger is attached to, is getting hurt REAL BAD.

2 Likes

This must be from the “gun violence” EXPERTS (idiots) who want to take our guns. When you think you have the answers for everything, your “intelligence” gets in the way of common sense and reality. Kinda would like to see this person test their theory… :smirk:

3 Likes

Thank You Chet,
Only in Cartoons right?
:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Hard to know if these things are a clip of a real conversation on line, or just an urban myth created to poke fun at people… that one could be a real online conversation…format and structure look right… :astonished: :thinking:

But maybe it’s just humor.

2 Likes

@Zee Thank You Zee

1 Like

It’s from Tumbr so it can go either way.

2 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah if I recall history correctly,Hitler said something VERY similar in 1935, GOD help us!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes