Favorite Gun Memes

Better than the Lethal Weapon “Have a nice day” segment. :+1:

1 Like

Let fools be fools.

Spot on

2 Likes

20 Likes

I’m gonna share this one on Parler it the. Most truthful I’ve seen. What they’re doing to police is so wrong. It’s unacceptable, a coupe, and criminal.

5 Likes

@Bentlogic Most people don’t get that one sister. It was apropos when I posted it. Great respect for LE. Not so much for useful idiots providing cover for criminals.

5 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

I dated one for a bit, long distance, internet changed dating. It was a peak into their world.

They’re good people.

Yes there are couple bad eggs like any other career or field because toxic people like power so every industry that has an opportunity for a toxic person to have access to their victim of choice they will apply. That’s why human resource protocols are so freakin important.

They’re really nice happy people that have seen a lot, they’re protectors but treated worse than criminals by many in society , they see the worst in life, hang on to hope, are driven to protect and stop the bad guys.

I have a deep respect for them snd their families. I pray for their safety and protection. I pray that they have the right people in their life so that their home life is a save haven with nurturing people. I pray that peace be still in their spirit soul and body. That God is their anchor and guide. In Jesus name. I pray there are men good men and women in that field like my ex. He’s is good person.

I would imaging that military goes through similar feelings and obstacles.

I pray that all of our protectors regardless of industry are safe, walk in wisdom, guided by the Lord and listen to the Holy Spirit. I don’t think we will make it though this time in mental and emotional intact without God.

Thank you for patience, I appreciate you taking time to listen.

8 Likes

@bentlogix Sister, anytime. Plenty of good folk in this community willing to listen and help you out. I trained hundreds of LE back in the day. Some of the most solid guys and gals I ever met. Keep those prayers rolling. Our LE, Firefighters, First Responders, Military… actually our entire country needs them.

6 Likes

Amen. Thank you for that post.

5 Likes

Absolutely!!

6 Likes

Never lose heart. God provides, God protects snd God restores. Psalms 18

7 Likes

Hunting with Dick Cheney

2 Likes

Oh I remember those!!! Then the media used moms to get all freaking weird and then we couldn’t have them anymore. That was in the 70’s I wonder if there back or were always here but not here in California.

2 Likes

I saw a display of these at a local farm and feed store last week. I’m thinking I’ll go back and get a couple!

3 Likes

Hey thats how I got here. HI!

1 Like

That is a really good advert. Im sold.

1 Like

The guy does give people really good reason for people to start teaching their children firearms and firearm safety young so if or when they go into the service they don’t have accidents from ingnorance or whatever.

I love the dad and daughter team best dad ever!!!

2 Likes