Favorite Gun Memes

10 Likes

4 Likes

Been Range Master for too many “Hot Brass Dances” that one was handles nicely by both parties.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

@45IPAC Exactly what I was thinking :thinking:. I called Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth in Washington DC yesterday as per my email request from GOA, asking them for a NO vote on any new gun control legislation. The office staff took my name, zip code, etc. and say that they will pass the information on to each Senator. I know it’s passed on, just not sure if Dick or Tammy listening even though Duckworth is a veteran.

2 Likes

I’d say they probably just looked at each and agreed, that the peasants don’t deserve firearms.

3 Likes

That right Chet, @45IPAC.

2 Likes

Caveman-Bear-Arms

5 Likes

What-Assault-Rifle-Means

9 Likes

No graphics for this one:

Recently the federal government asked TIDE to change their laundry detergent pods to keep teenagers from eating them. Now they want those same teenagers to guide gun control laws.

7 Likes

Maybe someone has a couple of 44s & no 22s? Or maybe the 22 is a PMR30?

1 Like

11 Likes

don-draper-meme

6 Likes

meme9-guns-not-drugs

8 Likes

12 Likes

Here that…:us::us::grin::grin::us:

1 Like

9 Likes

@45IPAC Not very concealable but fast draw.
Quick change holster.

1 Like

She’s one of Charlie’s Angels, who weren’t really angels…or real women either. They were painted on the screen to pose and have the pow added later so nobody would be frightened. They were just there to make those of us who carry look stooopid. “This is how you act when you draw a weapon. It’s easy. Anybody can do it. Just pull it out of that holder thing and push the pointy end away from you. Make sure you stick your rear end out, shake your hair all around, and give the bad guy that lip gloss shine. That’s how the pros do it. We’ll dub in all those scary loud noises later…ACTION!”

1 Like