Favorite Gun Memes II

That’s a South Carolina State Trooper. They NEVER find the joke as funny as you do. Ask me how I know. LOL!

4 Likes

Yeah, I had a friend from California pulled over for speeding outside Charleston. The trooper asked him if he had a pilot’s license. When he replied that he didn’t, the trooper asked him then why in the hell was he flying through his state.

Anyway, what’s your story?

4 Likes

Check this out!

Such great finger control!

9 Likes

Oh my goodness…more like storIES. I don’t know if we have enough bandwidth. LOL! The moderators would prolly censure me or put me in time-out for hijacking the thread! Let’s just say I’ve had the “opportunity to interact” with our fine Highway Patrol (as I grew up knowing them)/State Troopers in a “roadside encounter by their request” (blue light) on multiple occasions. Never, not once, did they “request an audience with me” to compliment me on my driving or to tell me what a good job I was doing. More often than not it started with “you can go ahead and get on out of the car, boy.” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

497172e78533c052

11 Likes

Paraphrasing: The cost of ammo will go down, and you can keep your own gun.

4 Likes

I think this might have been posted before, but it is still a good one.

17 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

I agree with the sentiment, but it’s not working! LOL in keeping with the topic.

5 Likes

7 Likes

My EDC shirt

9 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Sure. :laughing: Never guess in a million years.

Patterns are a great way to reduce printing (when the outline of your concealed firearm is visible through your clothes) of your firearm through thinner dress shirts. Not all patterns are created equally, but having something to break up the line of vision on your shirt is a great place to start. Colored patterns will help conceal the bulge of your gun. Try a few different patterns to see what works best. Be careful of some vertical stripes as they can highlight a firearm bulge.
How to conceal carry while in dress clothes

On the other hand, I’m not sure I know what EDC means in every alternate universe…

:flushed:

3 Likes