Favorite Gun Memes II

You can pick your friends…

6 Likes

…like those who have mastered the pick and roll :grin:

4 Likes

so protesting in a actually peaceful manner is domestic terrorism???

defending themselves from their attackers during a protest is domestic terrorism?

STORMED??? they were invited in by the capital police…

and there were (now proven) agent provocateurs doing their best to get em to go in…

no guns no violence… WTAF are you claiming here???

7 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

Teach them correctly ! How come is he flagging his hand? :joy:

3 Likes

9 Likes

In the words of Andrew “Dice” Clay…“Oooooooohhhhh!”

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Jerzy I don’t have any Hi-Points, but what’s really funny about them is I’ve seen many videos of people trying to destroy them in many ways, and they still keep shooting, go figure.:thinking: :us: :us: :us:

Here’s a video from Demolition Ranch on destroying some Hi-Points, or at least trying to, if nothing else it’s funny :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

Demolition Ranch?

4 Likes

and it was still shooting :joy:

4 Likes

16 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Are hi-points really that bad? Just gotta ask.

2 Likes

I don’t know that they’re bad, just ugly.

6 Likes

I once had an AMC Gremlin. It was the ugliest car but it was a good runner. I ended up loving the car because of the way it just kept going and going good. Hi-point has shown to be the same. it isn’t pretty and it seems to just keep on working. There are a lot of Videos where they try to destroy it or make it not fire but it still worked.

6 Likes

Their pistol is fugly but Nutnfancy has a good video showing off the Hi-Point 995 carbine.
IMO what’s holding it back is the limited magazine capacity. I didn’t research much but I read somewhere that the 995 now accepts Glock mags.

2 Likes