Favorite "Good Guy" movie quote

One I remember is, “I want you to be nice… until it’s time… to not be nice.” - Dalton, “Road House”

I worked in security for a time and got called all sorts of names. I still remained professional through all of that while remaining determined to fulfill my duties.

3 Likes

“If you reach for that iron, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”

Anybody?

How about— “Well, my times of not trusting you are certainly coming to a middle.”

C’mon, somebody has to get it.

Regards.

Hint: Its a TV good guy.

1 Like

Not a clue, sorry I am more of a movie than TV guy

1 Like

Had to look that one up :thinking:
Now that I found the YouTube clip I’m totally keeping it :grin: AWESOME!!

Zee, the entire series is on HULU. It is awesome!

Regards.

1 Like

Speaking of TV Good Guys-

Anybody care to make a guess as to how many people are killed by Lucas McCain in “The Rifleman” during its five year run of 168 episodes?

Regards.

PS: No fair just using google!

1 Like

@Dawn have you managed to see it since March 10th? If not, I am coming up north just to make this happen!!

1 Like

“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!”
— The Dude

1 Like

Actually a favorite show of mine, @David38, I just couldn’t place the quote :grin:
Shiny :grin:

On the rifleman… gonna guess 1-2 bad guys per episode, with about 10% of the episodes being of the ‘heartwarming’ variety where nobody dies. That makes it about 225 bad guys :smile: Am I close?

Surprisingly, a bit high.

1 Like

I’ll reveal the answer shortly.

1 Like

In the course of five seasons, the Rifleman himself killed 120.

The series was set in 1881, but he was shooting a modified 1892 Winchester in 44-40.

Regards

1 Like

He improvised, he adapted, he overcame.

3 Likes

:smile: @OldSchlPunk :smiley:
Welcome to the group!

Sounds like Gunny Highway

2 Likes

Welcome @OldSchlPunk.

“Your girlfriend will weep when I break that finger off!”

1 Like

“Do you know what the chain of command is? It’s a chain I use to whup on you until you figure out who’s in command.”

Regards.

1 Like

Another one of my favorites: A man needs to know his limitations.

3 Likes

“Freeeeedommmm”- BraveHeart

1 Like

I was thinking of Sledge Hammer not even a week ago.

2 Likes