Fall Carry - Sweatshirts

With fall quickly approaching some areas and in full swing in others.

I keep an extra sweatshirt in my car this time of the year just in case. Here’s my favorite one this fall:

Get your new favorite sweatshirt here!

How do you adjust what you wear and how you train for the cooler weather?

8 Likes

Well, for those three or four scattered days in January when I will consider wearing a jacket…not much of a change.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Dawn great design. My wife and I like zip up hoodie design

4 Likes

Love it! Easier days for conceal carry.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with @Dawn on the hooded sweatshirt it’s nice looking and I like the design. As far as concealment it’s a lot better to conceal your firearm in cool weather because your adding layers of clothing. It can also make it harder to get to it depending on how you carry. For example IWB 4 o’clock you have to reach back and remove extra layers of garment to draw your pistol, appendix carry may be the easiest way with extra layers on. You don’t want to put a firearm in your coat pocket because eventually you have to remove that coat. A lot to think about. I suggest putting on layers and practice drawing in front of a mirror. Just my thoughts, CARRY ON.

3 Likes

I wear a hoodie much more in the winter but of late I have taken to not wearing those types of designs(don’t tread on me). I have decided to be much more bland in my appearance so as not to attract attention. I am all about gray man in this day and age.

6 Likes

I can completely understand that. Many people underestimate women who wear those types of sweatshirts.

Do you think that the general public notices those shirts? (Or are they in condition white?)

2 Likes

I think more people are noticing them, especially with the media trumpeting about ‘racist right wing patriots’ and definately those on the left that are wanting to goad people into reaction.

5 Likes

I wear mostly Liberty overalls in cooler weather and I carry using a Pistol Wear Trump Card holster. It is very comfortable and keeps my firearm quickly accessible. I have worn my Pistol Wear Trump Card holster for 12+ hours on numerous occasions.

2 Likes

Looks like a comfortable holster, @preacher81! Happy Community Anniversary!

2 Likes

I am not worried about the general public noticing them. I’m more concerned about being a gray man for all the right reasons. My goal is to not draw attention to myself. I leave the Gun/NRA/etc. clothing for the range.

5 Likes

I would agree, except I am not worried about the general public, it is the smaller terrorist segment of the population.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Dawn @Johnnyq60
Agreed on both accounts!

1 Like

@Dawn @preacher81
Interesting. Underarm carry. Would you cross body draw or same side? Cross body seems more natural with this holster but, same side is easier to hide your draw and use your non-dominant hand to create space if you are drawing in close quarters.

2 Likes

@Proverbs31.10-31 I have rarely worn it under the arm. It can be worn like a belly band and is very comfortable. Using it as a belly band under overalls places the firearm in perfect place under the lower part of the bib for a very quick draw.

2 Likes

@preacher81
Awesome sauce!

1 Like

Im a hoodie kind of girl…I love my hoodies…I only wear a heavy winter coat for work…I have to act like a professional for work. It is very easy to draw from my hoodie. Still being new to owning a gun, Im not trying to make things difficult for myself. Once I have mastered drawing from a hoodie, I will move on to other layers.

1 Like