Fake Door Dash SD

4 Likes

50%. Needs improvement.

4 Likes

Guess that’s another advantage of living in a rural place that no one will deliver to.

But yet again. Why are people opening doors late at night to supposed delivery drivers when no one ordered anything?

8 Likes

That is 100% THE BEST QUESTION of this Topic…whatz it take to say "Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did we order any crap from Taco Bell? her answer: NOPE! Blast away dear! 'nuff said!

You have to be an IDIOT to just open your door these days… Whatzdamattawitchyoodumbazz???
The days of “Ding-Dong”…click,clack,clack,click,clack (opening all the locks on your door) , eeeeeeeeee
door creaks open—“Yes?” Can I help you?..BANG! Welcome Newest member of the “Room Temperature Club” (RTC) … Even GOD himself will shake his head @ you and say (In a booming voice of course)
“Dumbazz, My child , Have you learned Nothing?” “Did you NOT see Saturday Night Lives skit “Land Shark?”…well, come on in ,you must be catching a draft with that hole in your head”…

1 Like

That is why I have a door camera with a speaker. I know who is at my door and I can talk to them if the need is required. Why do door dash? Restaurants hate it ! Says the man who is ordering pizza for dinner.

4 Likes

PIZZA! What time is dinner Brother ??? I’ll bring the drinks!

2 Likes

In today’s world it is more than stupid to open the door to the unknown, unsolicited. That being said, I do like a story with a happy ending. I pray the defender won’t face consequences for his defensive actions.

1 Like