Fair is Fair CVS

In light of CVS declaring all of their stores “gun free zones” where I’m not allowed to carry concealed or otherwise……

I have likewise declared my property a “no fly zone” and any unauthorized aircraft flying below VFR 500ft through that zone will be considered hostile and treated accordingly…after all…fair is fair…:sweat_smile:

17 Likes

That is like Walgreens…

If my grandmother asks me to go pick her’s up, I’ll wait in that long line FOREVER before going in…

I don’t get why in the wake of recent events one would think, “Oh I’ll make my store gun-free and that will stop them!” Like come on!

That is a cool thing though…I guess before too long everybody will get everything drone deliverd.

It’s not delivery pizza , it’s drone delivery pizza!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

And I just now got my dog to stop barking at the pizza delivery drivers…imagine when some noisy machine comes swooping in from the sky landing on our porch…:rofl:

5 Likes

Well played sir…

3 Likes

Skeet shooting with prizes!

Disclaimer: I know it is illegal to shoot a drone down. Carry on.

11 Likes

@45IPAC

Build a net launcher…

It’s not shooting it down, its capturing it…

10 Likes

We’ve got Livestock Guard Dogs… and they sky watch for hawks to protect our lambs, chickens and ducks. Many of our neighbors have LGDs too. I predict this isn’t going to fly in our neighborhood. Ok, well it might fly once…
I imagine my dogs will tote the pieces around as prizes.

12 Likes

That’s right…“considered hostile and treated accordingly” could mean a wide variety of things…I might just write an angry letter to the FAA…or start flying a squadron of kites in my yard…for the kids…who said anything about “shooting” anything. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What about model rockets. I use to shoot those off in my yard and let them tumble, glide or parachute back to earth. I was not aiming at your drone, your drone got in the way of my rocket hobby!

10 Likes

Now we’re getting somewhere!

I have a friend who coined a phrase when talking about activities we all enjoy: “High, Loud, Fast, Bright.” Anything that maximizes as many of those as possible is a great idea. Rocketry hits at least three.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Nice!!! Those are some great EW solutions!

1 Like

Probably a federal crime involved for shooting at an aircraft. Remember to be careful with what you post. They are not on our side.

5 Likes

LOL, I “want” one of these: https://www.droneshield.com/dronecannonrw/

3 Likes

For all the newcomers to our concealed carry lifestyle, I think it should be noted that all the places that you are restricted from carrying are spelled out in your states statutes. I strongly recommend that new carriers study these statutes and understand that concealed means concealed. Study them religiously as they do change constantly.
It should be noted that carrying in places like CVS or Starbucks, etc, if caught could be considered a felony trespass, again study your local laws.
A word of advice, if asked to leave such a place do so **without hesitation **
I have two adult grandchildren that recently acquired their concealed carry licenses. It’s important that they understand that this is real life, there are no do overs and there are people out there that don’t appreciate our steadfast mindset of self protection! After a few months it will become comforting to carry. However prior to that, stop grabbing, fixing and manipulating. If it’s secure no one will notice.
So keep calm and carry on.
This is just my opinion and what I choose teach my children and grandchildren.

11 Likes

I saw some video on the dronecannon @Fred_G … looking at the next generation in development of that idea… VERY cool tech.

Personally I think anything that looks as SciFi as this has to be awesome:

But that said… we’re rolling old-school:
%2014177410181_PART_1555446481220_%2014177410181_PART_1555294310410_Screenshot_20190414-220601_Message%20

7 Likes

One day will be marching on Washington in support of our 2nd Amendment rights and our right to own our “phased plasma rifles in 40 watt range” and debating weather civilians should be able to own phasers with settings that can be set to “kill” vs just stun…of course Romulan disruptors will still be illegal…naturally…:grin:

5 Likes

Resistance is futile. :grin:

2 Likes

Can I have photon torpedoes instead of Romulan disrupters?

4 Likes

I’d argue that the 2nd Amendment would cover it. Now the articles of Federation as written by the United Federation of Planets may not allow it. :nerd_face: :grin:

2 Likes