FACL Training /class

My Wife and I have signed up for a FACL Training or class if you will, May 22nd in Muskegon Michigan. it’s a two hour ride from where we live so we thought we would jump on the bikes and make a weekend of it. It was suggested by the N.A.G.R. Has anyone attended one of these? if so, your thoughts?

FACL ( foundation for applied conservative leadership)
NAGR ( national association for gun rights.)

4 Likes

@John_K I have not heard of such a creature before but please give us an AAR (After Action Report) on the topics and conduct of the class. I do know that Liberty University offers free online classes on the Constitution and similar but I’ve not heard of one on Conservative Leadership.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

@John_K Yes. If you think about it and have the desire to provide one, a summary afterward would be interesting to hear from you.

2 Likes

I certainly will give report on what we learn.

3 Likes

Do you know Bill Gillespie?

1 Like

Cant say that I do, I know of Ed Gillespie that ran for Gov in VA a while back and a 3rd class Sonar Tech from way back in the day.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

Bill is my brother. He was the strength coach for Liberty for many years. He is a multiple world record holder for the bench press. 62 years old and benched 1015 lbs.

1 Like