Executive Order for Constitutional Carry

I ask everyone to write the President and ask for him to sign an Executive Order for Constitutional Carry that would nullify the laws of the 50 states when it comes to the rights of the people. It can be done. Write today. Be short and to the point.

12 Likes

Welcome to the family and God bless you.

4 Likes

@Michael575 it’s a nice idea but I’m pretty sure unless you have a claim to Federal standards CC is a wishful pipe dream. Federal and State and Local police do not even enjoy that power. You could raise your right hand at 18 years old and carry a gun in any state in the union as a matter of fact they will even give you a machine gun at the ripe old age of 18. Me personally I got to drive the baddest hot rod on the planet, a 688 Class Nuclear Powered Submarine and yes they gave me a machine gun to protect it.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Sample letter???

1 Like

I don’t like executive orders but allow me to say, I like that one! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Then if you have federal standards, federal guided licences, it will be federally controlled. I will stick with the 2 Amendment.

8 Likes

This is a great idea. But we also have to remember that a NEW PRESIDENT CAN ALWAYS TAKE AWAY ANY EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT A PRIOR PRESIDENT WRITES. It would best to have it done by Congress. But for it to BECOME AN AMENDMENT AT LEAST 38 STATES WOULD ALSO HAVE TO RATIFY IT AS WELL.

2 Likes

I thought that was how it used to work. Not so much these days with the SCOTUS…

1 Like

699 USS Jacksonville 81-85, yes we had a few fender benders, (please no jokes) but what hot rod hasn’t?
Semi personally responsible for destroying Jacksonville pier coming into port without a pilot, on captains orders. We wanted to park it on our own, you ever try parallel parking a submarine? :+1:
Best time of my life, including hunting, and tracking Viktor class subs that stationed their slow and loud butts off the Atlantic coast! Pinged twice, wet our pants, hit the thermal continued on. Hot rods we were! Cold War, for lack of a better word was exhilarating for a submariner!
I’d do it again if we never had to dry dock!
First boat was real muscle car, boomer out of Guam!

4 Likes

Hey @Craig6 if someone crashes a submarine now man that is a heavy court martial brother.

1 Like

Good thing they don’t put points on a submarine driver license, and there’s no such thing as DUI “Diving “UNDER” the Influence”.
Even though, it’s where I learned to make my own wine. That was some really bad stuff!

4 Likes

@Scott52 Yup I remember the J’ville, "Welcome home Captain, You’re fired."but the Atlanta center punched a barge by trying to go in between two moving lights and the Augusta bounced off the bottom. Funny thing is we almost did the same thing. ALL BACK EMERGENCY!!! is not a good thing to hear on the 1MC. The water almost went down the Aft Escape Hatch. In the end we snuggled right up to the pier.

I remember hunting and not just the loud Victors. There was one particular Alpha way up north… poor bastards.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

Guess I can speak for the both of us when I say we “Don’t” miss Portsmouth!
I have to say in general, the only thing worse than ALL BACK EMERGENCY, was a coolant leak or breakfast during Shellback initiation! :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Yeah, they pulled the Nimitz out of the drydock to put us in, for a double MG-ectomy. I went Port and Starboard sail watch for a month because there were only two of us qualified M-16. I made the run from Groshong Hall at NOB to NNSY everyday when they let me off the boat. I want to say that it was right after we got out that we actually got “screen doors” installed. They called them “anti-grenade hatches”. I didn’t do shellback on the Baltimore but got my Blue Nose on her. All n all it was a great time to be a screaming seaman on a submarine, more money than God should give a sailor.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Welcome, my friend. Excellent post

3 Likes

“…I’d do it again if we never had to dry dock!”

Lol, I did 2 yrs on an ARDM docking boats ('81-'83 era). A real eye opener the first time seeing those things sitting high and dry on the blocks. Yep, I was a “Skimmer”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes